Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jamfest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ever been to jamfest, and if so, is it like a normal competition!
Phelps dance team went to Jamfest this year. Maybe one of them can give you the 411 on it!!
Jamfest is a wonderful competition. I have been going to Jamfest competitions since their beginning 12 years ago I believe. Jamfest does a great job in making sure that having fun is the most important part of the competition. They try to treat their dancers and cheerleaders equally. Some competitions don't. Everyone regradless of where they place gets a trophy. They always have very qualified judges and for the most part the judging always turns out how is should. Their staff is also great. They can take care of any problem that may arise and always keep the competition running smoothly.The best thing about Jamfest is they are based out fo Louisville so they have numerous in Ky and in the surrounding states so it is an easy and relatively inexpensive competition. Jamfest also allows parents to video tape, all spectators get in for free, and they have lots of fun and games including usually a parents or coach dance off, inflatables, and Jammy (their mascot). If you have any questions please let me know. I attended 3 Jamfest competitions last year alone so I know pretty much everything you probably need to know.
Jamfest Is awesome!!! It is the most wonderful thing to be up there competing!!!It is awesome....One of the best competitions I have ever been to!!!