Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin travels to Meece tonight.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya got?
Is that a serious question? Da Houndzzzzzz
If I’m gonna get on here to post scores about the wins, I have to do the same and be humbled by the losses.

Corbin-32
Meece-8

Somerset got on the scoreboard first and never again. All credit to a very well coached Corbin squad as they just took it right to them all night long. The 7th grade score wasn’t much better as Corbin won 36-6. I never think any one single player makes a huge difference but when Meece lost their starting center, they just couldn’t do much offensively. Kid also plays linebacker on defense and that’s just a hard loss for them. Still think Corbin wins regardless, but you have to find a way to overcome injuries and win without some kids.

Big thanks to all the folks from Corbin making the drive over and being a suportive crowd for their Hounds. I don’t envy any team that faces them this year.
Corbin is a great team. Meece 8th grade lost their QB mid way thru the 2nd quarter and it seemed to take the air out of them. Up to that point it was a very competitive game. I'd like to see these two play again.
Corbin started slow but came out of it.
Both games were never really a contest after that.
Somebody needs to tell me what went on in this game. Ive got so much hate mail today from last nights game it filled my inbox up.

So what happened.
plantmanky Wrote:Somebody needs to tell me what went on in this game. Ive got so much hate mail today from last nights game it filled my inbox up.

So what happened.

I didn’t make it to the game. But I haven’t heard anything???? You’ve got me curious now
Hounds flush Bunnies out.
plantmanky Wrote:Somebody needs to tell me what went on in this game. Ive got so much hate mail today from last nights game it filled my inbox up.

So what happened.

Never really seen anything out of the ordinary.

On a brighter note our 7th grade blasted Highlands.