Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What did Legion think about his visit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know all you insiders on here want to tell us whats the low down on Legion's visit to UK on Thursday...

Did anyone get any good facts or maybe some comments he made?...

What are our chances at landing this guy?
Well, first off, he is still in Lex. Ive heard some wild tails about sightings and conversations that random fans have had with him. One going as far as saying Legion told him that he would be a wildcat next year. Just have to wait and see what happens come monday.
Love your avatar corndog23!!!!
A close friend of mine actually spoke with him yesterday or today at Keeneland and he was telling me Legion spoke very high on KY and Billy G, he also mentioned to him that Billy had told him pretty much the same thing he had told Patterson about how he would get a lot of playing tiem and touches on the offensive end. I just hope he hasnt promised all these kids that he would make them stars, because if they do come and dont get what they were promised it only causes problems.
From what I read on CatsPause, he says the visit was "Good." He also said he will be making other visits to other schools.

So we are still in the mix, but he wasn't blown away with UK.
Read my post in the Miller, Lucas, Legion update thread. Sounds extremely promising for UK landing Legion.
BCF4L Wrote:Read my post in the Miller, Lucas, Legion update thread. Sounds extremely promising for UK landing Legion.

For what its worth....I think UK lands Legion. No sources here. No friend of a friend that lives next door to his barbers brother. I'm just going by his interest in UK seems to be on a higher level than those other schools. It seems you can get a bit of a read on him by some of his comments unlike PP & Jai.
WYMT just announced that Alex Legion has committed to UK.