Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jai Lucas Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=2246#comments

"It was a regular visit like I had at the other schools. I hung with the coaches and the players that were down there. Taurean Green was my host and I got to spend some time with him. Coach Donovan talked to me about about how Nick (Calathes) and I would be the perfect backcourt for him for the future and that we could play along side each other during our time there. He said that people see Walter Hodge as more of a point guard but he sees him as a shooting guard and he wants me to come in and take over the reigns now that Taureen is probably going to the NBA"
Well they need to let the UK fans know soon.:notworthy
we'll know where Jai is going in about a week and a half
My guess: Patterson and Lucas will be Gators....
FreakNasty Wrote:My guess: Patterson and Lucas will be Gators....
I hope you have a history of guessing wrong!!!!! Smile
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I hope you have a history of guessing wrong!!!!! Smile

I'm a pretty bad guesser, so you can keep your sanity... Smile
I'll say this for Lucas and Patterson.....they are milking this thing for all it's worth.
Bengal Cat Wrote:I'll say this for Lucas and Patterson.....they are milking this thing for all it's worth.
Amen!
corndog23 Wrote:http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=2246#comments

"It was a regular visit like I had at the other schools. I hung with the coaches and the players that were down there. Taurean Green was my host and I got to spend some time with him. Coach Donovan talked to me about about how Nick (Calathes) and I would be the perfect backcourt for him for the future and that we could play along side each other during our time there. He said that people see Walter Hodge as more of a point guard but he sees him as a shooting guard and he wants me to come in and take over the reigns now that Taureen is probably going to the NBA"
I think now that we have legion and the great possibility of signing jennings for next year, jai lucas isnt exactly what UK needs now...if jai goes to FL, big deal. UK needs Patterson in the worst way and I think he knows that too...
So very true. We need Patterson bit Jai wou.d be a nice fit for UK and Gillespie especially the way Gillespie transforms his guard play!
Bengal Cat Wrote:I'll say this for Lucas and Patterson.....they are milking this thing for all it's worth.

I agree, these guys have got to be just eating up all this attention they're getting. All they keep hearing is how these big powerhouse schools like UK, Fla, and Duke need them in the worst way. What an ego boost!

Yes they are, but I wish they would hurry up and decide, lol.
Right now this weighs more on the minds as whose running for governor, lol.