Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: john chaney takin his penalty further?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just in from FSN, john chaney has made it clear that he will not coach the rest of the year, including postseason....good decision or bad?
I would say bad decision becasue this is probably the end to his career as a coach
horrible way to go out
i say if your gonna do this at least come back and end on top!
i dunno if he can ever be on top again, his teams havent performed that well over the past 5 years, this might be the end to a hall of fame career
I think he's done.
o yea he's done alright
and your right FSU but i was just saying it hurts to end it like he is!
He should be fired for what he did !!!
Your right BP he shouldn't get the chance to continue this. Either the conference or school should step in and put an end to this once and for all. ESPN radio was talking that the family of the kid with the broken arm meet with Chaney at ST. Joe's presidents office and it didn't go very well and that they might end up filing a law suit. This is long from over.
Well, I think that his act was intolrable. He shouldnt have made that call. But, his is suspending himself for the alantic 10 tourney as well. He understood what he did was wrong. Everyone makes mistakes people. That family is probably just wanting money. But, it takes a low person to do that to a man who's life is falling apart because of one mistake he made.
this kind of stuff happens all the time, only this time the coach actually admitted it, but i think it was kinda dumb the way ingram was fouling, i mean he didnt have to be so obvious!