Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 28 Johnson Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corbin 7th picks up an impressive win over at Belfry today.
Domination!

We played well today. Ran it all over the field
I was very impressed with this 7th grade group from Corbin has some good athletes but very disciplined group. Ran their offense and defense very well
Anybody got an update on the boy taken out in the ambulance. I seen and heard the hit and was worried bout the kid? Been praying for him.
FrozenColonel Wrote:Anybody got an update on the boy taken out in the ambulance. I seen and heard the hit and was worried bout the kid? Been praying for him.

Oh man! I didn’t hear about that. Which team and what happened?
Hounds with another middle school monster team
E's Army Wrote:Hounds with another middle school monster team

Yep! The pipeline is strong and full for some years to come. A lot of big talented young boys in the TCSA coming up behind the young men in middle school.
Corbin middle school is a football factory
Football factory is right!! I watched Corbin put three running backs #40, #26, #23 on the field together that looked incredible! Very impressed with this 7th grade bunch as they don’t back down nor run period. Great QB and Receiver from what I could tell also. Not the biggest line I’ve seen Corbin have over past years teams but definitely know how to play football. Feeder system seems to be working great for the Redhounds but if you’re from Corbin then you know pacifiers at birth isn’t an option, it’s red mouthpieces from birth till high school graduation.
Looks like a repeat in 7th grade.