Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patterson In-home Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By all accounts, the visit that Coach Gillispie took the Patterson household tonight was GREAT. Coach Gillispie and his two new assistants laid out a presentation that was to the liking of the Patterson's. Not only did they tell him how he would fit into the offense, but they actually drew up some actual plays that would be utilized to feature Patrick in the offense. Definitely a good night for all parties involved.
Do you have a link or source to where this comes from? I'm not doubting you. This sounds great, if in fact it went down like you said it did. I do believe that Patterson and Lucas will be Wildcats in the end.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Do you have a link or source to where this comes from? I'm not doubting you. This sounds great, if in fact it went down like you said it did. I do believe that Patterson and Lucas will be Wildcats in the end.

Sorry, not at the moment...Should be all over the boards tommorow.
Alright! Thanks!!
Sounds like a good deal then. Hopefully we can land Patterson.
Man it would be awsome if he came.....
Also Lucas for that matter.
yeah we would be dominant...and i dont think a.j stewart will be that bad.
Nothing but great things coming from BCG!
gish_7 Wrote:Nothing but great things coming from BCG!

The man is sure is dedicated to his job.. Got give it up to him in his recruiting efforts thus far.
corndog23 Wrote:Sorry, not at the moment...Should be all over the boards tommorow.
keep letting that inside information fly! wooo!
If we was to pull the triple and land LUCAS, PATTERSON, and JORDAN..THEN BILLY G FOR STATE SENATE, lol! Looks like he has gotten more done in 2 weeks than Tubby did in 10 years.. GO CATS!
Go Billy!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:If we was to pull the triple and land LUCAS, PATTERSON, and JORDAN..THEN BILLY G FOR STATE SENATE, lol! Looks like he has gotten more done in 2 weeks than Tubby did in 10 years.. GO CATS!
JORDAN IS NOT COMING! :o
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:If we was to pull the triple and land LUCAS, PATTERSON, and JORDAN..THEN BILLY G FOR STATE SENATE, lol! Looks like he has gotten more done in 2 weeks than Tubby did in 10 years.. GO CATS!
i dont think that we have won a national championship in the past 2 weeks or a handful of SEC titles.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Looks like he has gotten more done in 2 weeks than Tubby did in 10 years.. GO CATS!

What has he gotten done?
alfus21 Wrote:What has he gotten done?

Nothing yet.. But he is putting in a tremendous effort, according to reports. Hope the efforts pay off for us and we can land a couple of these top recruits. Especially Patterson.. We in need of some talented frontcourt players.
calQlate Wrote:Nothing yet.. But he is putting in a tremendous effort, according to reports. Hope the efforts pay off for us and we can land a couple of these top recruits. Especially Patterson.. We in need of some talented frontcourt players.

No doubt he is putting forth a good effort but he hasn't sealed any spectacular deals yet. Tubby was putting just as good as an effort on Patterson going to Huntington several times this past season and keeping in touch with him. I just think it's funny that he hasn't officially accomplished anything yet but people can say he has more done than Tubby did in 10 years.
Seems like Billy G is very organized. I mean like Rain Man organized.
http://www.kentucky.com/276/story/45765.html
Alfus please dont be anti-billy because tubby left.Lets keep positive.You gonna be a billy basher?You seem like a good guy so please back OUR coach.:Cheerlead
Old school Dawg Wrote:Alfus please dont be anti-billy because tubby left.Lets keep positive.You gonna be a billy basher?You seem like a good guy so please back OUR coach.:Cheerlead

I never said I didn't support him. I'd support whoever the coach is regardless of the situation. You know that. :Thumbs:
You never saw anything like that under Tubby, or even heard of him going after any big recruites with any strength.