Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Jai and Patrick really go to Florida?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody think that they will?.i sure hope that they dont...
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:Does anybody think that they will?.i sure hope that they dont...

I think Patterson will go to Fla, but I think there's a good chance Lucas comes to UK.
More Cowbell Wrote:I think Patterson will go to Fla, but I think there's a good chance Lucas comes to UK.
Same here.
Gillespie has an in home visit with Patterson scheduled for tomorrow maybe he can talk some sense into his mother and bring the manto Lexington
Go Billy Go! Reel him into Camelot! I am impressed that he already has an in home visit. This is a big test for Billy G. with an unsigned uncommitted top tier kid.
I'd really like to see Billy G work some magic on this one.
Here is a quote from Patrick Patterson's mother: "We know that KY is a great program. We just need to get to know him (Gillispie)as a coach and a man. Now we just have to meet and see how it goes." The meeting is scheduled for later today at the Patterson home. Let's hope Coach G. can work his magic on Patrick and his Mom like he has all of us these past few weeks. I know Patterson is still considering UK a great deal, and from the quote, they're just waiting to meet with Gillispie. As for Lucas, I think he will be a Cat. He has had UK high on his list for a long time, and I just think Florida has come on to the scene a little too late. I say we land both Jai Lucas and Patrick Patterson, and save our third scholarship for a 2008 or 2009 prospect; such as Willie Warren (2008) or Shawn Williams (2009), or another recruit that fits our future needs.
We should have quite a few scholarships open up for next season with Crawford, Bradley graduating. Does anyone know when Morris' scholarship will open up? Will it be this year, or will it wait till the year he was supposed to graduate?
yeah i wolld like to see Lucas in the blue nation.
I think we will be seeing Lucas in the blue and white. Patterson? just according how the meeting goes.
I was listening to the Joe B. and Denny show today and they were both saying that they think they are leaning 60/40 towards Florida right now.
exactly how credible is that source?...

i mean who exactly has been talking to these guys knowing on what they think?
More Cowbell Wrote:I think Patterson will go to Fla, but I think there's a good chance Lucas comes to UK.
id prolly agree with you on that.
fballfan07 Wrote:exactly how credible is that source?...

i mean who exactly has been talking to these guys knowing on what they think?

These are two former coaches that have won NCAA championships, so they know a few things about recruiting.

No one, except those truly close to them, knows where they are going...or leaning towards.
It is 7pm, has anyone heard from any "reliable sources" anything about how the meeting with Patterson went today?