Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lil' Romeo Putting Rap Career On Hold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Romeo Miller, son of rapper Master P, will be putting his rap career on hold after the '07-'08 basketball season, since he'll be enrolling at the University of Southern California to play basketball for the Trojans.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/v..._key=65617
Well hes only a 2-star recruit. I didnt know he was that old.
-STATS- Wrote:Well hes only a 2-star recruit. I didnt know he was that old.
Master P must have had him at age 12......... Master P was a good player too..... played semi-pro if I'm not mistaken........
BFritz Wrote:Master P must have had him at age 12......... Master P was a good player too..... played semi-pro if I'm not mistaken........

Considering Master P is 40 years old this month I think he was a little older than 12 Smile But you're right he did play pro ball briefly.
Awesome, I bet Mayo and Lil' Romeo become homies.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Awesome, I bet Mayo and Lil' Romeo become homies.
Haha, I actually look for that to happen.
master p also tried out for the hornets when they moved to new orleans
Hey that boy can play, he always traveld with and played with some of the best players and teams in the AAU circuit, speaking of Romeo Miller.

Now if it was Bow Wow, man he's horrible and the bad thing is he thinks he's an all star. He played in some of those celebraty All*Star games and his game is garbage. This is what most people do when they see Bow Wows game...Smile Smile or this:zzz: :zzz: ...one of the 2 lol
Didn't see that one coming but the boy can play ball. I too see him being tight with Mayo. They might as well. The two have received more time in the spotlight than anyone else on the team, probably more than the coach. I look forward to seeing how he does with U of SC.
Guys, they won't be there at the same time, Romeo is a upcoming Senior, Mayo will be gone after one year.
I didn't know that he went to a highschool and played basketball. It will be interesting to see how he juggles both lives
BC75 Wrote:I didn't know that he went to a highschool and played basketball. It will be interesting to see how he juggles both lives

One of his teammates is a 6'6 forward and has also signed with USC. So his team seems to be pretty good, and he to be a good player.
O Romeo give me a chanccceeeee....sorry for that...lol
^ nice one
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Guys, they won't be there at the same time, Romeo is a upcoming Senior, Mayo will be gone after one year.

Pretty good point.
alfus21 Wrote:Considering Master P is 40 years old this month I think he was a little older than 12 Smile But you're right he did play pro ball briefly.

I assumed he was around 22 when I first heard him in grade school, but I forgot that I'm an old man now
BFritz Wrote:I assumed he was around 22 when I first heard him in grade school, but I forgot that I'm an old man now

Smile Yeah it's kind of strange that he's that old now.
You guys do know that him and OJ will be the most dynamic duo in college basketball next year....lol
braves_fan_10 Wrote:You guys do know that him and OJ will be the most dynamic duo in college basketball next year....lol

No they won't be because Romeo won't be there until the year after OJ. Romeo is an upcoming senior, as i stated earlier.
Would of been interesting to see the two of them play together
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:No they won't be because Romeo won't be there until the year after OJ. Romeo is an upcoming senior, as i stated earlier.
Did i say anything about next year...I just said when he gets up there they will be..Besides i was only kidding...Dont cry over it becasuse AS I STATED EARLIER...IT WAS KIDDING
braves_fan_10 Wrote:Did i say anything about next year...I just said when he gets up there they will be..Besides i was only kidding...Dont cry over it becasuse AS I STATED EARLIER...IT WAS KIDDING

State when you're kidding, it makes you look uneducated when someone says something before and you disregard it. Looks like you aren't taking time to read the previous posts and you're just throwing stuff out there, I wasn't crying over anything, but thanks for caring enough to tell me not to.
Both of you knock it off. Geez that's ridiculous. At least take it to the PM's if you want to argue like middle school girls Smile
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:State when you're kidding, it makes you look uneducated when someone says something before and you disregard it. Looks like you aren't taking time to read the previous posts and you're just throwing stuff out there, I wasn't crying over anything, but thanks for caring enough to tell me not to.
What can i say...im just a caring person.
master p did go pro for new orleans he just didn't get any pt