Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Billie G on Rome is Burning tomorrow at 4:30 on ESPN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just saw it on TV. Coach Clyde will be on the ESPN show Rome is Burning tomorrow (4/12) @ 4:30.
I'll be tuning in.
If I had ESPN I would watch.
Should be interesting and might actually help UK in the recruiting department at a time MUCH NEEDED! SELL YOUR GAME BILLY G. PLAYERS WILL BE TUNING IN!
i will record it be gone hunting.
Gillispie's interview on the forum was fine, but on the forum afterwards they had two idiots discussing it. The first guy said expectations were ridiculous and even if you won 5 titles in 3 years fans still wouldn't be happy. He later said the fans would be easier on Billy G. citing "good ol' boys" would be easier on him (insinuating racism) This guy should never be on tv again. What a joke.

The woman said she lived in Kentucky for a while and Billy G. doesn't realize what he is getting into..She said that he would be surprised on the call in show when "Billy Bob Joe from Hazard" calls in and says his 8th grade son deserves to be at UK in 5 years. Making fun of Kentuckians in general.

Both acknowledged they would receive hate mail for their asinine comments and they deserve them. They were a disgrace.
alfus21 Wrote:Gillispie's interview on the forum was fine, but on the forum afterwards they had two idiots discussing it. The first guy said expectations were ridiculous and even if you won 5 titles in 3 years fans still wouldn't be happy. He later said the fans would be easier on Billy G. citing "good ol' boys" would be easier on him (insinuating racism) This guy should never be on tv again. What a joke.

The woman said she lived in Kentucky for a while and Billy G. doesn't realize what he is getting into..She said that he would be surprised on the call in show when "Billy Bob Joe from Hazard" calls in and says his 8th grade son deserves to be at UK in 5 years. Making fun of Kentuckians in general.

Both acknowledged they would receive hate mail for their asinine comments and they deserve them. They were a disgrace.

What a bunch of Imuses...Big Grin
Well that women made Eastern Kentucky people look like complete idiots on National Televison. I cannot belive she said somthing like that. The press outside of Kentucky hates the Kentucky Fans because of our unrealistic expectations:confused: .

I'm sure that women and man will be getting lots of hate mail tonight.
Is this available online?
DevilsWin Wrote:Is this available online?
Yea I would like to give them a nice little email myself.
You can go to the ESPN complaint department and tell them what you think in 500 letters or less. I just got done sending them what I thought.
Everyone needs to send it just what they think about that. Heck, even if you didn't watch it. It made our part of the state, as well as the fans and state in general, look like complete idiots. Someone grab the ESPN complaint department link and post it here if you wish.
DevilsWin Wrote:Is this available online?
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/index
alfus21 Wrote:Gillispie's interview on the forum was fine, but on the forum afterwards they had two idiots discussing it. The first guy said expectations were ridiculous and even if you won 5 titles in 3 years fans still wouldn't be happy. He later said the fans would be easier on Billy G. citing "good ol' boys" would be easier on him (insinuating racism) This guy should never be on tv again. What a joke.

I guess its ok to make fun of Eastern KY folks as long as you dont call them nappy headed hillbillies.
yeah I know I didnt appreciate what that nappy headed ho said about us here either, lol
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah I know I didnt appreciate what that nappy headed ho said about us here either, lol

lmao, same here. This is the first time I have looked at this thread since I posted something in it. After reading what Alfus had put about the woman, it really pisses me off and I am really considering going to the complaint department on ESPN.com and giving a little piece of my mind. Who was the woman anyways?
-STATS- Wrote:lmao, same here. This is the first time I have looked at this thread since I posted something in it. After reading what Alfus had put about the woman, it really pisses me off and I am really considering going to the complaint department on ESPN.com and giving a little piece of my mind. Who was the woman anyways?
I think she was the wife of either Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson... lmao
Tubby Hater Wrote:I think she was the wife of either Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson... lmao

Smile lmao, yeah really.
Is there anyway where i can watch the interviews or discussions? I missed it.
cards, Armchair QB posted it above.
yeah no kidding bro, if Imus can get canned for what he said, then they definitely need to balls up and set this chick straight. Straight out of an ESPN job. If one is offended, then all should be offended..
-STATS- Wrote:lmao, same here. This is the first time I have looked at this thread since I posted something in it. After reading what Alfus had put about the woman, it really pisses me off and I am really considering going to the complaint department on ESPN.com and giving a little piece of my mind. Who was the woman anyways?
thetribe Wrote:cards, Armchair QB posted it above.
:Thumbs: thanks tribe
No problem at all cards.

So far who has sent complaints in?