Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How many games will U.K. win next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think they will win about 18 how about you guys?
Come on man, give them more credit than that. I will say 24 at the least. They have a good backcourt coming back, all they need is a legitimate frontcourt prescence. They wont be as bad off as u think. Now if Tubby was coachin, then yeah, i would say about 18. But under Gillispie's style of play, they should win more than 20, or like i said about 24.
25-win season and a Sweet Sixteen appearance.
If he gets the 3 recruits we are hoping we will get then hopefully we will have around a 23 wins in the season. Also like comforteagle said make the sweet 16
It depends on who he fills his empty roster spots with. Tell you in a couple of weeks.
If we get PPatterson, and Lucas, and Jordan, we could be in the elite 8 i think, and have a 25 win season..
I'll say 25 wins and an elite 8 appearance.
How can anyone predict how many games the Cats will win with the schedule not even being released yet?

Without a schedule in place, it's just pulling numbers out of thin air.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:How can anyone predict how many games the Cats will win with the schedule not even being released yet?

Without a schedule in place, it's just pulling numbers out of thin air.

I was about to post the same thing. It's impossible to have any clue.
if he can coach uk like he did A.M. his first year we will win at least 23....and if somehow if we can get all the 3 recruits we will win 25-26
i don't know about how many wins but i think the cats can be at the top of the sec next year