Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scholarships...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is the amount of scholarships determined for each year. I know UK had somewhere around 4 this year (without Morris leaving). Anyone know how many they have for next year? How does the whole process work?
I think that a team gets a certain number (15 I believe) for their whole team. I do believe that UK will have 4 for this signing class (Morris, Perry, Obrzut, and Thomas) but I think that one has already been offered or something, so BCG only has 3 to work with. But I may be wrong on that part.
I think your right Beef.
Beef Wrote:I think that a team gets a certain number (15 I believe) for their whole team. I do believe that UK will have 4 for this signing class (Morris, Perry, Obrzut, and Thomas) but I think that one has already been offered or something, so BCG only has 3 to work with. But I may be wrong on that part.
I think your right on the dot beef
He has 3 scholarships available. Has offered those to Lucas, Patterson, and McClain. If Lucas or Patterson go elsewhere look for him to offer Pettigrew and try to bring an instate kid in.