Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can Florida Threepeat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think they can threepeat? I doubt it because they're all going into the draft. Donovan shoud have came to UK. Gillespie can hold us i guess. Lets see some opinions!
Nope!
I'm sure some of their players are going to try to go to the NBA.
Flordia will still be good next year but they will not 3 peat
Nope, no 3-peat for the Gators. They will be a tough team with some players returning and a solid recriuting class. Donovan will have another good team.
No, but Billy will have a good team.
Well I think its possible but highly doubtful but we all have to remember that they dont call it March MADNESS for nothing...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!
No.
If they average 80 PPG... they have more than a legit shot...

If they get Patterson/Lucas in a combo package, to go along with the top 50 recruits they have coming in, and the talent they have, they'll be a top 10 team again next year... and I'd challenge that even if they dont get Patterson/Lucas, they'll challenge for a top 10 spot for a majority of the campaign...
Nope!!!!!
No
They will not 3-peat but BD will have them in the NCAA tourney and they will suprise some people. I give them 3 years and they'll be back in the national title picture.
NO they lost their four best players!!!!!
No Way In Hell!!
Not next year.
no way.
Can Ray Charles see?
KyGators10 Wrote:Do you think they can threepeat? i doubt it cause there all going into the draft. donovan shoud have came to UK. gillespie can hold us i guess. lets see some opinions

Dude are you an UK or Florida fan? There is no in between here. But to answer your question, NO!! Your Gators will not threepeat!
No
I don't see a threepeat. When you start losing your best players you can't stay at the top of the SEC (and the NCAA) forever. Like Freak said, if they do get Patterson and Lucas then they will have a great team for the season but they who knows how many players that they will lose to the draft. If Lucas and Patterson decide not to come then I think that Florida will still have a good season simply because they still have talent to worth with but I don't look for them to be the powerhouse that they have for the last couple of seasons.
Not a chance.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:No.
Nicely put.
corndog23 Wrote:Can Ray Charles see?
lol good one
Anything can happen, but I don't see a threepeat! They will be a very good team.
Looks like I'm the only one going out on a limb here...
No, mot next year. I think they will be way too young and cocky to do that next year. Maybe a year or two of maturing then they may be ready to do it again.
Tubby Lover Wrote:NO they lost their four best players!!!!!

Exactly, and it was players who made up the core of the team, they defined Florida basketball, but they left so Florida loses its identity and they have to build a new one