Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Billie -clyde Rules !!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm so excited about Billie-Clyde being named as Uk's coach. I don't think there was a better man for the job, including Donavan. When I first heard his name I didn't want him because I knew nothing about him but after doing some research I think he's the man to bring championships back to UK. He turned UTEP and Texas A&M completely around in only 5 years. Both were bottom-feeders of their conference and A&M went 0-16 in the Big 12 before his arrival in College Station. Within 3 years he has turned the Aggies into a national championship contenders.

He's a relentless recruiter who has had four consecutive Top 25 recruiting classes and 2 consecutive Top 15 classes. Hopefully he can bring a few recruits with him or maybe sign Patterson and Lucas. I think he'll have even more recruiting success with all the facilities at his disposal. He now has twice as many top-notch facilities at UK to offer recruits.

BILLIE GILLISPIE WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP WITHIN IN 4 YEARS. WRITE IT DOWN !!!!!!!!!