Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oden Will Go First In Draft!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still believe because he plays with his back to the basket and his extreme power he will go first.I know Durant is more popular and scored alot more points and is a great player but nothing to debate we just have to wait and see.
But wonder if they stay?
oden. idk man he isnt much yet. nor is ohio state..ive been a gators fan for 3 years and ive never seen a team get beat badd in both sports by the same team in the championship
Oden will go #1 in the draft, because he is 7 ft and has a lot of potential, the NBA drafts on potential. I think Durant is the better play now but the NBA looks at the future and he has the NBA body
Tubby Hater Wrote:Oden will go #1 in the draft, because he is 7 ft and has a lot of potential, the NBA drafts on potential. I think Durant is the better play now but the NBA looks at the future and he has the NBA body

I agree
KyGators10 Wrote:oden. idk man he isnt much yet. nor is ohio state..ive been a gators fan for 3 years and ive never seen a team get beat badd in both sports by the same team in the championship

What does any of this have to do with this thread. We know your gators won, woo hoo, take this to the championship game threads if you'd like.
oden dominates defensivly in the paint
He will be the 1st pick and deservingly so but Hibbert from GTown could be just as good and is an inch taller. Although Oden will be 1st because of NBA "Potential" I'd take Durant 1st and to me it'd be a toss up between Oden and Hibbert, but thats jmo but what do I know.
-STATS- Wrote:But wonder if they stay?

Well there gone, lol.