Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bobby Huggins to Coach West VA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just heard this...trying to find a link

Huggins will coach West VA and leave Kansas State.
http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6648384

Huggins is expected to get on a plane and fly to Morgantown later today. A news conference is slated for Friday. Huggins, 53, was born in Morgantown and played at West Virginia. He was also a graduate assistant at the school.
excellent hire WVU .... wonder if michael beasley will come to WVU.. wonder if Bill Walker will come too?
1 year at KSU. That was quick.
Talk about players having to adjust to a different
style and attitude!! Geez...
Wow one and done for Huggy at K-State. This should be a good hire for WVU and good luck to them.
nice
Yea just wonder if Beasley and Walker will follow.
Michael Beasley may come but i doubt it. As far as Bill Walker, I dont see him leaving because that would make him have to sit out a year considering he would be transferring which means its another year before he gets into the League. Id say they both will stay. By the way how many more spots does WVU have to fill as far as recruiting goes?
Well the AD at K-State said he wasnt going to allow and releases on incoming recruits until after a coach has been hired.
Charlie Wrote:Michael Beasley may come but i doubt it. As far as Bill Walker, I dont see him leaving because that would make him have to sit out a year considering he would be transferring which means its another year before he gets into the League. Id say they both will stay. By the way how many more spots does WVU have to fill as far as recruiting goes?
Walker might need the additional time for his severly injured knee!!