Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is anyone else....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beginning to hate Dickie V. I always thought the man was a blabbering idiot, but he is fun to listen to. His recent comments about the Kentucky fan base, and saying that the Kentucky job is a horrible job because of the fans is really ticking me off. All of the other commentators on ESPN offer the pro's and cons of the job, but Dickie V has blatantly stated that Billy will not take the job. This isn't about Billy D being the coach or not, I just cant stand Vitales rude, harsh untrue comments about my home state and UK basketball.
he is full of s**t.
I've never liked Dick Vitale. One of the reasons I love the NCAA Tournament on CBS is because I dont have to hear him commentate during an actual tournament game.
I love Dickie V!!

I love UK basketball!!

and most of what he says is true like it or not.

So theres my opinion on it.
I like Dickie V although i was upset with him last night in the post game show when he said that Noah, Brewer and others needed to sit down with Billy and be like if you stay the we stay. But, that is only b/c i want Billy D wearing Blue and White with Wildcats across his chest next season. lol
Dickie V is a flip flopper. You watch and see how much he braggs about UK after they announce the new coach
Dickie V. is good for college basketball
because of his enthusiasm. However,
all the "I love you, man" stuff is, I think,
a little fake. At least a couple of times
over the last several years, Dickie V. has
gotten "caught" not knowing the mike was
on...and he doesn't seem quite as nice
a guy when the lights aren't shining. He
doesn't know any more than any of us whether
or not Donovan is coming to UK. Billy D's
own father says he doesn't know.
Yeah, he is making me sick to hear him. Unless your school is Duke or North Carolina Dickie V treats you like he is treating UK right now. Jay Bilas is the only one on ESPN that has any since what so ever.
Dick V has stated in several magazines that his favorite school is Duke... That alone tells us he will always be biased against UK.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Dick V has stated in several magazines that his favorite school is Duke... That alone tells us he will always be biased against UK.

But see, us Duke fans don't let Dickie V speak for us, I appreciate UK basketball and now that Tubby is gone I will be rooting for them, unless they play Duke of course!
OHHH BABY! I hate Dick Vitale. Big Grin
Cant stand him. It's always about the ACC.
Im starting not to like him at all. He used to be one of my favorites but now he is really getting on my bad side. I really dont like any of the College Basketball guys on ESPN.
lol can ya blame him? I think the fans in the big blue nation is spoiled. It might not be a horrible job but it would probaly best the hardest job in the nation.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:But see, us Duke fans don't let Dickie V speak for us, I appreciate UK basketball and now that Tubby is gone I will be rooting for them, unless they play Duke of course!
U might not let him speak for you but he does anyways and that makes more people hate Duke everyday and UNC for that matter.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I like Dickie V although i was upset with him last night in the post game show when he said that Noah, Brewer and others needed to sit down with Billy and be like if you stay the we stay. But, that is only b/c i want Billy D wearing Blue and White with Wildcats across his chest next season. lol

Shows how much the idiot knows. Brewers family is having some problems right now with his Dad being ill and running short on money. Brewers stock will never be higher. I hope he is a lottery pick and gets the big bucks so he can help his family. Vitale would rather see him stay so UK doesn't get Donovan.
Amun-Ra Wrote:U might not let him speak for you but he does anyways and that makes more people hate Duke everyday and UNC for that matter.

Jay Bilas has taken up for UK and its fans all through this and he's a Dukie.