Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Something ELSE to Wrestle on the WWE Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The popularity of the hit podcast 'Something To Wrestle with Bruch Prichard' has come to the WWE Network. Fan support & demand for this show has finally paved the way for a video format of the podcast with Bruce Prichard and Conrad Thompson. The duo still have their weekly podcast that drops every Friday @ noon on the MLW Radio network.

Something ELSE to Wrestle is currently the #1 streamed show on the WWE Network. The first episode covers WrestleMania XIV.

Conrad also has What Happened When podcast with Tony Schiavone that covers WCW & NWA/JCP.

83 Weeks with Eric Bishoff will debut on the MLW Radio network very soon. This podcast will cover Eric Bishoff's time as WCW's Executive VP.
[Image: Something-Else-To-Wrestle-With-Bruce-Prichard.jpg]
Not watched it yet, but I have a feeling this is a bad move for the quality of the show.

I think they'll have a problem being as open as they were before. It may even creep into their audio podcast.

The jury is still out this early, but I'll be cautiously optimistic.
I wanna see a surprise Brother Love show on Raw or SDL.

The arena would explode.... Brother Love got one of the loudest Pops on the 25th anniversary show.
The 25th Anniversary deal was a smark crowd.

I don't think Brother Love is over with casuals.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I wanna see a surprise Brother Love show on Raw or SDL.

The arena would explode.... Brother Love got one of the loudest Pops on the 25th anniversary show.

zaga_fan Wrote:The 25th Anniversary deal was a smark crowd.

I don't think Brother Love is over with casuals.

Let Bruce bring out The Undertaker one last time. It would have to be in Houston, Texas where both of these guys are from. You talk about a Pop... the roof would come off the arena.

[Image: Undertakerdebut.jpg]
On tonight's episode.... Bruce & Conrad cover the Mega Powers.

Hogan & Savage's run from WrestleMania IV to WrestleMania V.
[Image: mega-powers.jpg]

The Mega Powers episode is great. The conversation starts at WM3 with Steamboat's win of the IC title and how he wanted more money & wanted to Work less dates caused him to leave the WWF. Getting the title off Steamboat & on to the Honky Tonk man led to the events that created the Mega Powers.

Bruce & Conrad go all the way up through 1997 and how one of these two agreed in principle to come back to the WWF, but last minute negotiations made the deal fall through.
Bruce & Conrad did a YouTube "exclusive" show where they did a watch-along with the 1992 Royal Rumble.

Bruce was not with WWE from late 1991 past SummerSlam 1992. He does give good insight on storylines during the Rumble and how this Rumble changed the WWE landscape up through the Stone Cold era.
Episode #3 is about Shawn Michaels 1995.

Royal Rumble win.
WM 11 championship match vs. Diesel.
His Face turn after the attack by Psycho Sid.
His relationship with Sunny.
The second ladder match vs. Razor @ SummerSlam.
Getting assaulted by the servicemen in NY & having to give up the IC title.
His collapse during the Owen Hart match on Raw.

Bruce & Conrad covered Shawn Michaels 93/94 & 95 in separate podcasts on somethingtowreslte.com
You really need to listen to both of those before watching this so you can get the full picture.