Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Barnstorming Tour Coming To Allen Central...Friday, April 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The UK Barnstorming Tour, featuring UK Seniors Lukasz Obrzut, Sheray Thomas and Bobby Perry, is coming to Allen Central High School on Friday, April 13th.

There will be a "Wildcat Meet-&-Greet" from 5:30 til 6:30 at the school, followed by an exhibition game with the Wildcats seniors and former alumni, including Jeff Shepherd.

Tickets are $10 for the game and $10 for the "Wildcat Meet-&-Greet". Tickets will go on sale Friday, April 6th at Allen Central High School, also at Prestonsburg Foodland and all locations of First Commonwealth Bank.
Tickets are $12 at the door.

Sponsored by the Allen Central High School JROTC & Band Program.
Kool... Do you know who they'll be playing?
blackcat_student Wrote:Kool... Do you know who they'll be playing?

Due to time constraints, I believe they will be playing current seniors and alumni of Allen Central.
jammin' jamey Wrote:
Tickets are $10 for the game and $10 for the "Wildcat Meet-&-Greet".
Wow, they are going to PAY ME $10 bucks to watch them???

Sorry, this is possibly the worst draw barnstorming tour there has ever been, IMO.

How about we all pitch in $10 each and mail it to them so they can save gas money???
FOX SPORTS Wrote:How about we all pitch in $10 each and mail it to them so they can save gas money???

Better yet, mail the money to the JROTC and Band programs, they're the ones who need it.
:thumpsup:
jammin' jamey Wrote:Better yet, mail the money to the JROTC and Band programs, they're the ones who need it.
LOL..They will get beat at almost every gym they play in!
Ill take Allen Central by 9
This has to be the WORST Barnstorming tour in HISTORY!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Ill take Allen Central by 9

lmao, that would be great!
I honestly couldn't tell you how hard I would laugh if Allen Central beat them. Not because Allen Central is bad, just for the simple fact that UK showed up and got beat. Not because that is unusual haha, just for the simple fact that they are college seniors on our beloved team. Big Grin
If I'm not mistaken, didn't the UK team that had Hayes, Fitch, and Hawkins get beat a few years ago?
StrikeoutKing Wrote:If I'm not mistaken, didn't the UK team that had Hayes, Fitch, and Hawkins get beat a few years ago?

Hayes didnt graduate with Fitch and Hawkins.
-STATS- Wrote:Hayes didnt graduate with Fitch and Hawkins.
Thanks. I think I got him confused with Erick Daniels. But still, didn't the UK seniors get beat a few years ago by a team that won some tournament held at AC?
thetribe Wrote:I honestly couldn't tell you how hard I would laugh if Allen Central beat them. Not because Allen Central is bad, just for the simple fact that UK showed up and got beat. Not because that is unusual haha, just for the simple fact that they are college seniors on our beloved team. Big Grin
Yea that would be really funny
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Thanks. I think I got him confused with Erick Daniels. But still, didn't the UK seniors get beat a few years ago by a team that won some tournament held at AC?

I believe you're right. The UK seniors were beaten by a team from Pikeville that had won a "round robin" tournament for the right to play the UK seniors.
jammin' jamey Wrote:I believe you're right. The UK seniors were beaten by a team from Pikeville that had won a "round robin" tournament for the right to play the UK seniors.
I would hate to be those seniors just knowing that seniors at a high beat me
Does anyone know of any other dates? I know they travel across the state but I haven't seen any other dates announced.
Other than the last year seniors who else do the cats have?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Other than the last year seniors who else do the cats have?

I was told they will have some alumni joining them for the game, including Jeff Shepherd, who said he may or may not play, but he will be there.

They will not be playing Allen Central. I understand they will be playing a team from Job Corp that asked to play the Cats after they won some kind of national amateur tournament they were in recently. :confused:
Will Billy G be there?
braves_fan_10 Wrote:Will Billy G be there?
I don't know, BF10. I've heard they're trying to get him to come. It'd be awesome, but I don't think it'll happen.
I would like to see this but I can't come tonight. Someone tape it for me. Big Grin
braves_fan_10 Wrote:Will Billy G be there?

No...Sorry to say.

We talked to one of the team manangers here yesterday who came in to bring extra basketballs for the seniors to sign (since we ran out early yesterday with the first load), and he was in a break neck hurry to get back to Lexington because, "practice starts at 1pm."
Well what time does the game start?
does it cost anything...