Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee @ #3 Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's Senior night for Kentucky as they host UT and the home fans get to say goodbye to Chuck Hayes & Josh Carrier.

Kentucky rolls on Senior Night.....

#3 Kentucky - 92
Tennessee - 65
Kentucky should get an easy win since it is at home and senior night
I would normally say that it's going to be a blowout, but the way the Cats have been playing the last 5 games or so I'm not going to make a large prediction.

UK - 77

UT - 64
I cant believe this is the last game of the regular season. I will be happy to see Carrier start vs Tenn. He deserves it and I hope he has a big game in a easy KY win..
UK 79

UT 62
kentucky needs this game to be a statement game for all the doubters out there, rite now there not considered one of the 1 seeds for the tourney, if they can put a beat down on tenn. opinions might change
Kentucky just won their Statement Game against Bama on Saturday, and may have secured their 3rd straight #1 seed as a result
Kentucky!
ill pick UK
Kentucky-81
Tennesse-59
UK!!!
GO BIG BLUE
yeh but BP wut exactly did they do with there previous 1 seed...not very good my friend, not very good
for one this aint goin to be an easy game... UT has Crump back and Mcfadden has been playin well...
it will be tough.

and QQ Uk plays Florida in their last game.
this is our last home game.
Kentucky- 88 UT 64
Kentucky will be hitting on all cylinders this game...
I hope your right football05!!!
I said 79 to 62 and it was 73 to 61 so kinda close.