Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Florida 76 UCLA 66
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Game 2 of the final 4. Congrats Gators
no matter that at least one SEC team has represented the NCAA championship in the 8 of the last 13 seasons (Arkansas '94, '95, UK '96, '97, '98, UF '00, '06, '07) ...each Final Four always turns into THE ACC TRIVIA SHOW BY BILLY PACKER..id love to see Packer get shunned from doing the Final 4..one freakin year Id love NOT to hear about Duke, Bobby Friggin Hurley, North Carolina, or ANYTHING NOT PERTAINING TO THE ACC...but anyways, congrats Florida, and go kick the shit out of Ohio State (again) so we can make it miserable for Billy Packer another full year..
Congrats Gators.....
TidesHoss32 Wrote:no matter that at least one SEC team has represented the NCAA championship in the 8 of the last 13 seasons (Arkansas '94, '95, UK '96, '97, '98, UF '00, '06, '07) ...each Final Four always turns into THE ACC TRIVIA SHOW BY BILLY PACKER..id love to see Packer get shunned from doing the Final 4..one freakin year Id love NOT to hear about Duke, Bobby Friggin Hurley, North Carolina, or ANYTHING NOT PERTAINING TO THE ACC...but anyways, congrats Florida, and go kick the shit out of Ohio State (again) so we can make it miserable for Billy Packer another full year..

I agree with you. Billy Packer and Dickie V. cant stop talking about the ACC. For two years in a row an ACC will not win the NCAA tourny. Thank God.
i hated to hear that florida won! i am a UCLA fan! but since florida is in the championship now, i hope that they win it all!