Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ohio State vs. Florida - Men's National Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who you got in this one?
Beat me to it, but I think it will be a heck of alot closer game than there first meeting back in december. Thats something these two schools met in the football championship a few months back.
Florida.

In my bracket I had G-town playing Florida, but I've had Florida picked since the start.
yeah, I didnt have OSU in the championship but I had Florida winning...Ill take the Gators pulling away in the end, 75-63..
Didn't have Ohio State getting by Georgetown but I had Florida in the NCAA Championship. I think the Gators will win it, but I really don't know if that will be a good thing or not for a UK fan. But I'll be rooting for the Buckeyes!
Florida!
Florida....
WHy is everyone picking Florida? No one has reasons to why? :ChairHit:

My team since birth, the Ohio State Buckeyes will win this one because they have the X-Factor. No, not Greg Oden or Noah, but Mike COnley Jr. will be the key to the National Championship. Along with his play and the way their defense has improved game to game, I pick OSU in this one.
florida
I really think Ohio St. because I believe they have more heart.Don't be surprised to see an upsetTongueirateSho
I predicted this game in my brackets. I see Florida coming out with another championship, however, I do think this game will be a much closer game than what everyone predicts!! Go Gators!
Florida
Gotta Go with Ohio State, I grew up 5 miles from the campus.
Florida
Ohio couldn't beat them in December. Why would anyone expect a group as solid as Florida to play OSU worse in April?

Gators win.
Advance Eagles Wrote:Ohio couldn't beat them in December. Why would anyone expect a group as solid as Florida to play OSU worse in April?

Gators win.

Well, Oden was just playing his 5th collegiate game in december when they took on Florida, wasnt 100% and plus Ohio State was still trying to get things together because they were so young and still are young. But now Oden is well over 100% and the Buckeyes are ready for revenge in more ways than one if you get my drift. Got to go with Ohio State in this one by 5 points in a great final game to end the College Basketball season,
I believe that Florida will win the Nat. Championship....and afterwards in the locker room all of Florida's players will announce that they are going pro...and Coach Donovan will announce that he will go to Kentucky.
Baseballfan18 Wrote:I believe that Florida will win the Nat. Championship....and afterwards in the locker room all of Florida's players will announce that they are going pro...and Coach Donovan will announce that he will go to Kentucky.

More than likely, that just might happen, lol.
This is one of the more ironic and more odd National Championships in history. You maybe asking why? Well here ya go

Ironic part is that these same schools met for the Football Championship January 8th with Ohio State expecting to win, Florida won. Here we are nearly 2 months later and these same schools are fighting for supremacy in the collegiate ranks of atheltics.

The odd part is that Ohio State is coming into this game just like Florida did in the BCS, the underdog. Florida is coming into this game just like Ohio State did in the BCS, double digit favorites to win it all. Hopefully the underdog will prevail in this one just like The Football Gators did.

Should be a dandy of a game as well.
Had both Ohio State and Florida in the Championship Game. Ohio St wins it this time!!!
-STATS- Wrote:This is one of the more ironic and more odd National Championships in history. You maybe asking why? Well here ya go

Ironic part is that these same schools met for the Football Championship January 8th with Ohio State expecting to win, Florida won. Here we are nearly 2 months later and these same schools are fighting for supremacy in the collegiate ranks of atheltics.

The odd part is that Ohio State is coming into this game just like Florida did in the BCS, the underdog. Florida is coming into this game just like Ohio State did in the BCS, double digit favorites to win it all. Hopefully the underdog will prevail in this one just like The Football Gators did.

Should be a dandy of a game as well.

Hmm, most I've seen is Florida as a 4 1/2 point favorite, what site/s are you looking at?
I want Ohio State to win. But after last nite I wouldn't be surprised to see Florida beat OSU for the title again.
Ohio State by 6
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Hmm, most I've seen is Florida as a 4 1/2 point favorite, what site/s are you looking at?

Apparently not the one your looking at.
Ohio State will look the same as they did in the football game.
Outmatched and flat as a board.

Florida wins by 10.
Ohio State gets a little payback from a loss to the Gators early in the season.
I'm hoping Ohio State beats florida bad, but this one is hard to pick. I'm going to say Ohio State by 3
Put it this way, If Florida wins they'll go down as one of the top teams in NCAA history with the repeate.

If Florida Repeates do you guys think Noah, Horford, and Brewer will stick around for their Senior season and go for the 3-Peate?? That would be amazing.
Florida