Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Destiny 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone playing it still since it was an absolute let down?
Never did like the destiny games, I tried my best but just couldn't get into them. I think as I've got older I've transformed more into the realistic shooter games. Right now I'm addicted to PUBG. It's one of the most realistic games I've played. I stopped playing COD for battlefield because of realism and now I gave up BF for PUBG. It still has some issue's but its also still a beta. They'll get it worked out hopefully. Frame Rates, FPS, and rendering still a big issue sometimes as well as hit detection and servers. But its slowly improving but still a fun game. I'v heard you will be able to D/L it for free here in a couple of days. I had to pay $30 for it so its a steal. I've def. got my $30 dollars worth from it. Give it a try. Just don't give up after the first couple of days. Its a very tough game, with a big learning curve as far as strategy. Its about surviving, not kills. It took me about 3 days to figure out the controls and the actual game. Then another two weeks to get strategy down. Still working on aiming. There is no aim assist in it like there is BF or COD. But that's what makes it so fun, its so hard. No two games are ever the same and the map is huge.
Hound05 Wrote:Never did like the destiny games, I tried my best but just couldn't get into them. I think as I've got older I've transformed more into the realistic shooter games. Right now I'm addicted to PUBG. It's one of the most realistic games I've played. I stopped playing COD for battlefield because of realism and now I gave up BF for PUBG. It still has some issue's but its also still a beta. They'll get it worked out hopefully. Frame Rates, FPS, and rendering still a big issue sometimes as well as hit detection and servers. But its slowly improving but still a fun game. I'v heard you will be able to D/L it for free here in a couple of days. I had to pay $30 for it so its a steal. I've def. got my $30 dollars worth from it. Give it a try. Just don't give up after the first couple of days. Its a very tough game, with a big learning curve as far as strategy. Its about surviving, not kills. It took me about 3 days to figure out the controls and the actual game. Then another two weeks to get strategy down. Still working on aiming. There is no aim assist in it like there is BF or COD. But that's what makes it so fun, its so hard. No two games are ever the same and the map is huge.
You playing Fornite at all?
Spud6 Wrote:You playing Fornite at all?

Sorry Spud, I forgot to check out this section of the site for a while. No sir, I've not played Fortnite, I don't think I would like it. Where its kina cartoonish and what not. I wish PUBG ran as good as what I hear fortnite does though. 60 FPS? that's pretty good for a game and map that size.