Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pelphrey-Donavon Reunion??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If Donavon is named Head coach of UK Pelphrey may become one of the top assisstants... One of his current assistants would have to leave for an opening.... What a staff tht would be?? PM me with any questions and i can tell u where i got this...
Thanks for the info Panther. Sounds pretty credible to me. I would love to see those two on the sideline together.
yea thxs for the info sounds good 2 me
I had a hunch about this a while ago when Donovan was announced as the front runner. I know they are great friends, know both of John's parents very well and they talked about their relationship to me many times. If Donovan comes to UK, Pelphrey will not be too far behind.
wouldnt make any sense to me why he would go from a head coach, and a very successful one at that, back to being an assistant. Dont get me wrong, I would LOVE to see him back at UK under Donovan, but to me, it wouldnt make sense for him to demote himself because he's proving himself each year and gaining valuable head coaching experience..
wants to be where basketball is king.