Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Money Issue is starting to Upset Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry, I hardly ever post, but something that has caused for me to post is saying, that Florida could offer Billy D a larger pay day than UK could ever dream. I mean seriously how more ignorant can you get. Kentucky does not have a Pro team, that gives more intrest to the UK basketball program. Plus think of Kentucky, we are nothing but, Coal Operators, Horse Breeders, and plus our boosters will pay a whole heck of a lot for our ball team than Florida would for their Football team any day of the week.

I hope Florida loses Billy D, I dont even care now who to, their making me mad with their arrogance and bashing of Kentucky Fans. Even the media is bashing us.

Which is fine Id take 24,000 screaming "insane" Kentucky Blue Fans in Rupp, with everyone hating us anyday. Its UK versus the World, and it seems to me I think we might just win this battle! :mad:
Why is is ignorant to say Florida could offer a larger payday than UK. Florida is easily one of the richest athletic departments in the country along with Texas. The question is if they are willing to give it to him over Meyer.
It doesn't matter what UK or Florida pays, this decision will NOT come down to money!
FOX SPORTS Wrote:It doesn't matter what UK or Florida pays, this decision will NOT come down to money!
:Thumbs:
FOX SPORTS Wrote:It doesn't matter what UK or Florida pays, this decision will NOT come down to money!

Exactly. Both will be able to offer the same. It's just up to him if he wants to make the switch.