Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Good Gymnastics Coaches in the Area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good gymnastics coach in the 15th region? I need someone that is reliable, patient, and an all around good coach. They would need to come to our school. Any recommendations?
:Cheerlead
Try Jack be Nimble
They are good and have girls working there that were once cheerleaders

639-2626
Definitely Matt Roberts. He is the best I've ever worked with. And not only is he the most reliable spotter, he can throw anything you want him too. I think that's important because he knows how to do and can show you. He knows what he's talking about. He will really work with you as a person and a friend. Not just a kid who has money. I highly recommend him!
I really think that KPT has really good gymnastics lessons. Alot of people recommend it!!:1:
No one around here is good enough to use. Take your squad to Richmond or Lexington. The ones who come to schools around here are not reliable and no one ever progresses. Some just want to stand around and talk to the coach and SMILE while they're walkin' out the door with your money. Oh yeah, they're "nice", but you're not paying for a "buddy" unless you've got no friends & more money than you do sense.
I would def. recomend KPT there are wonderful!! i have been going there for almost 4 years now and they are GREAT!!! good luck at finding a place!!
schsxcheer08 Wrote:I would def. recomend KPT there are wonderful!! i have been going there for almost 4 years now and they are GREAT!!! good luck at finding a place!!

:o i think that jack-b-nimble is the best!