Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kansas 88 Kentucky 76 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Tubby couldn't get it done.
I predicted 11. Just hope this was the last game for Tubby as UK coach.
Congrats to the Hawks.
thank god this season is over.
rallo316 Wrote:thank god this season is over.

Its been a long one I know that.
The Cats put up a good game.
please fire tubby this is like slow death.
Anyone thinking next season will be any better IF Tubby's back is foolish.
First Time Caller Wrote:Anyone thinking next season will be any better IF Tubby's back is foolish.

:letspartyOh no he ditn't.......
UK didn't do that bad until tubby st arted to press KU. why would you press a team that is that quick?
i want to change my name to #1 anti tubby fan!
the only thing i have to say is that THANK GOD THOMAS IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank god this nightmare season has come to an end!!!
Meaty Wrote:Thank god this nightmare season has come to an end!!!

I hear ya. I never thought I would see the day UK fans would be glad basketball season was over.......really sad.
I wasn't nervous for any of he tourney games. I knew we had no chance. I just hope we find out what direction the program is moving in soon.
I agree with you First Time Caller, anyone that thinks things will be better next year is stupid. It will be the same crap next year and people will still be complaining like they are now. Why cant UK just cut ties and let Tubby go now? Quit messing with the history and tradition of UK basketball.
It's odd that Michigan can fire a black coach without any backlash, but when there's talk of firing Tubby, everyone attempts to make it racial. FIRE TUBBY NOW.....I don't care what color his skin, underwear, shoes or teeth are. FIRE HIM NOW!!! Kentucky fans deserve better. 9 years of TubbyBall is enough to run a sane person crazy......and Tubby has pushed me to the edge.
first of all quit dissing tubby...hes not going any were.........athletic director at uk has already said so....next year will be a good season for uk imo espicially if they get the patterson kid from hunington
Not the way I thought the season would go, but now it's time to look forward to next year, and hopefully to build on some positive things taken out of this season.
14thregionallstate Wrote:next year will be a good season for uk imo espicially if they get the patterson kid from hunington

I truly hope you're not counting on Patterson to attend UK. The kid is Florida bound. Mark it down.
alfus21 Wrote:Not the way I thought the season would go, but now it's time to look forward to next year, and hopefully to build on some positive things taken out of this season.

Maybe we could get that monkey of yours to go to Lexington . Now that would definitely be a positive. Smile
First Time Caller Wrote:Anyone thinking next season will be any better IF Tubby's back is foolish.

You are wrong.

Anyway, about the game, Kansas is the most talented team in the country and they SHOULD win the tournament. UK put up a good effort i nthe first half, but when Morris went out with 3 fouls, game over. Great effort by Bobby Perry, kudos to the senior. Cant wait til next year when we sign up these two Mickey D's All Americans BECAUSE Tubby Smith is the coach, and we make a run to the final four! GO CATS!
First Time Caller Wrote:Maybe we could get that monkey of yours to go to Lexington and unload a couple of clips in the direction of Tubby's house. Now that would definitely be a positive. Smile

Thats not even close to being funny...you should honestly be ashamed of yourself. The sad thing is, you actually believe that would be cool.
First Time Caller Wrote:Maybe we could get that monkey of yours to go to Lexington and unload a couple of clips in the direction of Tubby's house. Now that would definitely be a positive. Smile

Well you may be joking but this is no place for remarks like that.
First Time Caller Wrote:I truly hope you're not counting on Patterson to attend UK. The kid is Florida bound. Mark it down.

evidently not beacause right now his choices are between in this oreder
1-duke
2-florida
3-uk
4-virgina
5-wake forest
6-west virgina

so it looks like to me its up for grabs
14thregionallstate Wrote:evidently not beacause right now his choices are between in this oreder
1-duke
2-florida
3-uk
4-virgina
5-wake forest
6-west virgina

Those are actually only listed that way for alphabetical purposes I believe. But his final 2 choices are Florida and Kentucky.
Kasas was my pick to win it all and nothing has changed. UK put up a fight but Kansas is just that good.
corndog23 Wrote:You are wrong.

Anyway, about the game, Kansas is the most talented team in the country and they SHOULD win the tournament. UK put up a good effort i nthe first half, but when Morris went out with 3 fouls, game over. Great effort by Bobby Perry, kudos to the senior. Cant wait til next year when we sign up these two Mickey D's All Americans BECAUSE Tubby Smith is the coach, and we make a run to the final four! GO CATS!
Have you heard of a team called FLORIDA who returned 5 starters off of a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM? I think I would call that the most talented team in the tourney..But that is just me though... I disagree with your ENTIRE POST..EVERYTHING ABOUT IT FROM THE FIRST TO THE LAST SENTENCE!!!
corndog23 Wrote:Thats not even close to being funny...you should honestly be ashamed of yourself. The sad thing is, you actually believe that would be cool.
:Thumbs:
14thregionallstate Wrote:evidently not beacause right now his choices are between in this oreder
1-duke
2-florida
3-uk
4-virgina
5-wake forest
6-west virgina

Let's see, Only one team left on that list still playing basketball. If I'm Patterson, I'm sayin' Florida.
He's not form Ky
Ky Sucks right now
Florida is kicking butt in the NCAA and defending their 2006 crown.

What kind of spell are you under?Cool
Pages: 1 2 3