Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Randolph Morris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have the early scoop on Randolphs plans for next year?
I doubt he'll try to leave again. I don't think he'd get drafted.
moofer Wrote:Does anyone have the early scoop on Randolphs plans for next year?

Yep. Whadda 'ya wanna know??
he wants to know his plans for next year
bizmark Wrote:he wants to know his plans for next year

I think that's quite obvious. I think FTC is asking what in particular plans he may want to know about.
Does he plan on comming back next year?
He needs to come back next season.
bizmark Wrote:I doubt he'll try to leave again. I don't think he'd get drafted.

He can't be drafted. Hes a free agent from now on. It will depend on if an NBA team offers him a contract and what kind of contract it is as to if he will return.
Bengal Cat Wrote:He can't be drafted. Hes a free agent from now on. It will depend on if an NBA team offers him a contract and what kind of contract it is as to if he will return.

oh yeah i forgot about that
I seriously doubt that he will leave for his senior season in the big blue! Well lets all hope not
his plans should be to stay. his game still needs a lot of work.
You thought this was a long season. Just wait if Morris does leave.
IMO Randolph played a good game, not his best but very good. He just doesn't have much support.

Meeks played good enough for a Freshman off the bench.

Omar was totally out of control.

Crawford was playing his own game all by himself.

Perry played up to his potential.

Sheray Thomas was aweful, glad to see him gone.

Woo was out of his league.

Tubby got out coached.

You know what too, probably 5 years ago when people were down on the program and Tubby, others said. "Hell he gets to the sweet 16 every year". "What are you complaining about".
But if this keeps progressing the way it has been, the next line we'll start hearing is, "Hell you get to the NCAA every year".

My question is, when will enough be enough?
For me I've had enough. FIRE THE WHOLE BASKETBALL STAFF and the AD! GO BIG BLUE!
moofer Wrote:Does he plan on comming back next year?

Don't be surprised if Morris is signed by an NBA team in the next two weeks. My gut feeling is he'll turn pro and you just saw his last game....and hopefully Tubby's also.

[Image: AXD12603092138.jpg]
I just noticed that everyone in that pic I posted just may be gone next season. Tubby and his entire staff, Morris, Perry, Woo and Thomas and even Stevenson possibly transfering. Interesting....maybe an omen.
i IMO dont think morris will leave uk...he will be back for his senior year
14thregionallstate Wrote:i IMO dont think morris will leave uk...he will be back for his senior year

With millions of dollars staring him in the face? Are you kidding?? You actually think he'd want to come back for more TubbyBall? Get real. Only a fool would risk injury and possible millions. Morris is history and hopefully Tubby also.
well we will see....
do you honestly think he could paly at an nba level right now? cause i sure dont
PLEASE LEAVE RANDOLPH! You can take that attitude you have to the next level! I want a kid who "WANTS TO PLAY AT KENTUCKY EVERY GAME"!~
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:PLEASE LEAVE RANDOLPH! You can take that attitude you have to the next level! I want a kid who "WANTS TO PLAY AT KENTUCKY EVERY GAME"!~

Well if you get your wish and Randolph leaves, then go ahead and count us out for next year
Good..Would rather lose like we are doing and have kids that WANT TO BE THERE ANYWAYS!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:PLEASE LEAVE RANDOLPH! You can take that attitude you have to the next level! I want a kid who "WANTS TO PLAY AT KENTUCKY EVERY GAME"!~

randolph is the best player on the court most nights
He sure has impressed scouts the past few games. McHale and Chapman watched him at the SEC tourney and he proved that he could play fisical and he played well in the NCAA tourney. It wouldnt surprise me to see him go. Tubby will be back next year but with a whole new staff, and if he does lose Morris he is looking at abou a 15 loss season. This will finally get him out of here, THANK GOD
i heard where they let him come back after he hired a agent they said he had to stay for his last year
Whether he stays or goes, UK will be the same next year as they were this year. Another 10+ loss season and early exits from both the SEC and NCAA tourneys. Nothing will change until Tubby, his staff, and the upcoming Senior and Junior classes are gone.
bizmark Wrote:I doubt he'll try to leave again. I don't think he'd get drafted.
He cant get drafted now he is a free agent.
He had plenty of games where he had double doubles and still didnt hustle.I hope he goes pro.There is no future of going upwards with rANDOLPH LEADING THE CHARGE.
First Time Caller Wrote:I just noticed that everyone in that pic I posted just may be gone next season. Tubby and his entire staff, Morris, Perry, Woo and Thomas and even Stevenson possibly transfering. Interesting....maybe an omen.

haha well i sure hope your wrong cause i dont wanna see stevenson gone
Jody Meeks and Randolph Morris are the best players on the team.
Pages: 1 2