Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hardest Hitting Middle School In '06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who exactly was the hardest hitting middle school in 06?I would say millard over any other team.
dude I could care less about middle school football but the hardest hitting team is by far belfy or pikeville...your just saying millard because you go there. Rolleyes
this is a pointless thread. you cannot judge which team hits the hardest. there may be some hard hitting individuals or something
breakingankles Wrote:this is a pointless thread. you cannot judge which team hits the hardest. there may be some hard hitting individuals or something

you must not play football then...
Millard did do pretty good in 06 and I don't even go to Millard. They put up a pretty touph fight!!
its either Pikeville or Belfry. But its deffinately NOT Millard. i mean come on.. :lmao:
If...Then Wrote:its either Pikeville or Belfry. But its deffinately NOT Millard. i mean come on.. :lmao:

dude have you even seen millard play?? there just as good as pikeville or belfry. they have a good defensve line and they hit pretty hard.and unlike these other schools they dont have eigth grade hold bacs so old they can drive them selves to games.. and im not saying this just b/c i go to millard cause i wouldnt care to say another school is better then us b/c there probably is one but in my eyes pikeville or belfry isnt that school!!!

END OF STORY k! :football:
When I played middle school football the hardest hitting middle school team we played was Ashland.
yeah i would say millard over pikeville. pikeville may have one but what did they have, 2 carries for positive yards in the second half against millard? and bryan casey was the hardest hitting linebacker in the county period. as a team overall though, belfry was def. the hardest hitting team.
p_casey#21 Wrote:who exactly was the hardest hitting middle school in 06?I would say millard over any other team.

your wrong buddy its the county champs BMS b***h
PIRATE PRIDE Wrote:your wrong buddy its the county champs BMS b***h
that was mature
what was the final score of milliard and belfry game
I dunno but I believe they played the day we played belfry at ER
cig107 Wrote:dude I could care less about middle school football but the hardest hitting team is by far belfy or pikeville...your just saying millard because you go there. Rolleyes
YOUR right its belfry
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:that was mature
the truths hurts:thatsfunn
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:yeah i would say millard over pikeville. pikeville may have one but what did they have, 2 carries for positive yards in the second half against millard? and bryan casey was the hardest hitting linebacker in the county period. as a team overall though, belfry was def. the hardest hitting team.
yeah man when we played millard we almost didit win they were pritty turf. but yeah they are 4 times better thin pikeville
champion24 Wrote:what was the final score of milliard and belfry game
i think it was 21 to 14 we almost lost
leann~cheer~mms Wrote:dude have you even seen millard play?? there just as good as pikeville or belfry. they have a good defensve line and they hit pretty hard.and unlike these other schools they dont have eigth grade hold bacs so old they can drive them selves to games.. and im not saying this just b/c i go to millard cause i wouldnt care to say another school is better then us b/c there probably is one but in my eyes pikeville or belfry isnt that school!!!

END OF STORY k! :football:

yes. i have seen millard play and they arent that good about a C- average with Pikeville and Belfry at A+
If...Then Wrote:yes. i have seen millard play and they arent that good about a C- average with Pikeville and Belfry at A+

i would say higher than a c- more like A- millard is a good team that was not reconized that much but i dont belive they could of beat pville
They wont be a A- next year cause they lose brain casey. He was there whole team
[quote=warriorpride]They wont be a A- next year cause they lose brain casey. He was there whole team[/

hes good and he has a arm on him but he was the only person on the team that anyone ever heard about because he was all the talent
Dude, it was BELFRY for sure. We have like the best teams ever....
Pikeville has no eigth grade holdback footall players.You better get your facts straight before you start posting this bullcrap.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:bryan casey was the hardest hitting linebacker in the county period.

No he wasnt!
who was then warriorpride?? tell me who hit harder? they may have been a few equal but none harder.
also millard lost to belfry by 6 and to pikeville by 2.
oh wow. me and bryan casey have hit before and I can say he dont hit hard! He shoud stay with offense something thats he good at.
The best hitting team was not Millard, th eonly reason he say that is b/c he went there, and it was definately Pikeville or Belfry.
millard...haha i dont think so..try BMS or pikeville for ur tough teams
i dont think bryan could have played against you warrior pride unless when he was in the seventh grade when he first started jr high
yea that had to be i rember talkin to him and the fomer feds creek coach.
Pages: 1 2