Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (8) Kentucky vs. (1) Kansas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its Kansas and Kentucky.....

Kentucky -77
Kansas - 76

I hope the BIG BLUE can hold together in this one !!!
Kansas is to good of team for Ky. But i hope Ky pulls out with the win
I really think Uk has a good chance to win this game. If this team plays like they really can, they'll come out with the big W.
I just cant see UK putting two good games together.

Kansas 78
Kentucky 67

I hope the cats can prove me wrong
Kansas-86
UK-71
Kansas-91
Kewntucky-69
You know its the same thing as last year when we went up against UCONN and everyone said we couldnt play with them. Yea they beat us, but I think we are a better team then last year.

UK by 2
it would mess my bracket up if they win but i dont care lets go cats
Kansas by 11
KU over UK 78-68
First Time Caller Wrote:Kansas by 11

(First Time Callers response in the UK NOVA Thread)
Self will show Tubby what 'speedball' is all about. Kansas is no doubt the most athletic team in the entire field. Plus Kentucky hasn't beat a ranked team all season. This one will get ugly quick. Kansas by 15.

Well First Time Caller, which one?
Kentucky 80
Kansas 78
Lets go Kentucky!!!!!!!
Cats by 4
i want to say UK but i will go with Kansas like i did on my bracket. if UK does win i promise u i will be dancing naked in the street...lol
-STATS- Wrote:(First Time Callers response in the UK NOVA Thread)
Self will show Tubby what 'speedball' is all about. Kansas is no doubt the most athletic team in the entire field. Plus Kentucky hasn't beat a ranked team all season. This one will get ugly quick. Kansas by 15.

Well First Time Caller, which one?

I simply revised my initial prediction. No need to get all huffy about it.
I picked the Cats to win this one because of one simple reason, Kansas=choke,
so UK by 3

However I may hedge my bet, if Kansas doesn't choke it good get very UGLY.

I am hoping that it does not.
Lets go Cats.
Kansas by 15 - 20 over a lucky UK team that got past the first round!

Cool
How bout we make this a bet thread.
Batpuff Wrote:How bout we make this a bet thread.

Set er up brother. I got a few points to bet.
Maybe I don't. I guess the store did not come over nor did the points.
Is there going to be a bet?
I don't think the option is there anymore.
BelfryJustice Wrote:Kansas by 15 - 20 over a lucky UK team that got past the first round!

Cool

Rolleyes
I guess we'll see if Barnhart's strength and conditioning coach makes any difference. He's had a full season to get these guys in shape.
KY by 8
BelfryJustice Wrote:Kansas by 15 - 20 over a lucky UK team that got past the first round!

Cool

lucky? they played good, geuss u just didnt watch the game.

C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uk played good against nova and they will against kansas...go on and mark that.....even ppl on espn ware sayin this will be the best second round game
14thregionallstate Wrote:uk played good against nova and they will against kansas...go on and mark that.....even ppl on espn ware sayin this will be the best second round game

Nova played the worst game they've played all year against UK. If Nova had been hitting on all cylinders, they would have beaten UK by 10.
Pages: 1 2