Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 67 Villanova 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good win for the cats. Their 16th consecutive first round win.
They need to enjoy this, cause Kansas is a huge matchup problem.. (Wright vs. Morris comes to mind...) dont see them making it past round 2....
lets go get us some of kansas
Well Freak, you probably didnt have them beating Villanova either...
Self will show Tubby what 'speedball' is all about. Kansas is no doubt the most athletic team in the entire field. Plus Kentucky hasn't beat a ranked team all season. This one will get ugly quick. Kansas by 15.
got this game too... I lost one stupid game on my bracket in the first round...
Way to go Cats!!
Great TEAM win for UK. They wil need a monumental effort against Kansas to pull out a win.

I thought we looked really well tonight. I think we need work on free throws and stopping the longball.

GO BIG BLUE !!!....BEAT KU !!!
Best team they've beaten all year. Great game by Morris. Did you see him getting those offensive rebounds! Looks like he finally woke up.
Meeks had an excellent 1st half.

What was the deal on the substitution/foul right after the tip-off?
DevilsWin Wrote:Best team they've beaten all year. Great game by Morris. Did you see him getting those offensive rebounds! Looks like he finally woke up.
Meeks had an excellent 1st half.

What was the deal on the substitution/foul right after the tip-off?

Hobbs checkmarked the wrong Perry. Instead of taking the technical foul though, Coach Smith recognized it and got Dwight out of ther with the quick foul.
Hobbs wrote down the wrong perry.

good win for tubby and the Cats, now if they can pull off the upset i will be in high cotton on my brackett.

Meeks needs to play even more, he is the bright spot for the future of this team
Congratulations to the Cats. Kansas will be a huge game. I predicted the win over Nova but the lose against KU BUT I would love for them to win it anyway. Best of luck!
corndog23 Wrote:Hobbs checkmarked the wrong Perry. Instead of taking the technical foul though, Coach Smith recognized it and got Dwight out of ther with the quick foul.
What a boner move by Hobbs.
So is this other Perry guy on the practice squad or what?
UK got the cupcake out of the way. Kansas will destroy this UK team just like in January.
I thought Morris played a great game. He was a beast inside. I really think UK can pull out the win tomorrow. UK all the way!
BelfryJustice Wrote:UK got the cupcake out of the way. Kansas will destroy this UK team just like in January.
Thats funny i didnt know we played Kansas in January. Rolleyes
corndog23 Wrote:Well Freak, you probably didnt have them beating Villanova either...

Proud to say I didn't.... Smile
corndog23 Wrote:Thats funny i didnt know we played Kansas in January. Rolleyes

Oh, sorry for my mistake! I meant to say January 2006 when they beat a Tubby team by 27 at Allen Fieldhouse.
Rolleyes
Well they played a good game last night. But they will have to play a near perfect game to beat Kansas.
BelfryJustice Wrote:UK got the cupcake out of the way. Kansas will destroy this UK team just like in January.

you never know whats gonna happen in the tourney there belfry...

:theman: >kansas