Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Vcu Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a game VCU pulls the 1st rd upset over duke
down go the Dukies! congrats VCU!!
This Game Sucked
i thought it was a good game but i had duke picked to win
WOOO! Always great to see Duke lose. Now I just hope UK can pull out the win tomorrow.
LOVE it!!!
Black and Gold Wrote:i thought it was a good game but i had duke picked to win
yeah, me too.
Duke.......:howdy::howdy:
I actually had VCU picked to win. didn't think Duke would handle the pressure. For em though a Duke loss is the next best thing to a Kentucky win.
i hate duke but i thought they could win this game so i had em in my bracket. first time i ever cheer for them they loose, guess ill have to do it more often in the future
Wonderful effort by VCU over an overrated Duke.
I wanted VCU to win this one. They are the frontrunner in recuiting Preston Knowles from Clark Co. He has made an official visit to VCU, and have seen thier coaching staff at several of GRC's games. Would be a good fit for Preston.
Oh those bunch of cry babies, and man was they playing dirty and getting by with it.
yea I had Duke winning also..
It is always good to see the pUKies get outted!
Batpuff Wrote:Oh those bunch of cry babies, and man was they playing dirty and getting by with it.

explain how vcu is a bunch of cry babies
bizmark Wrote:explain how vcu is a bunch of cry babies

Well to start with I was talking about dUKe!!!
love when the duke boys lose GO UK.
Absolutely the best thing since sliced bread. Smile
It was fun watching VCU play. There were so many boring games yesterday that it was nice to finally see an entertaining matchup.
NYY10 Wrote:This Game Sucked
Confusederved: I love it!
Made my day last night when I heard about it
DevilsWin Wrote:Confusederved: I love it!
Big Grin YEAH BABY!!!!!
NOW .....I HOPE THIS VCU "WINNING SHOT "CLIP REPLACES THE OLD WINNING SHOT OVER THE UK WILDCATS!!!! LOL
YEAR AFTER YEAR DURING MARCH MADNESS WE UK FANS HAVE TO ENDURE THIS CLIP AND BILLY PACKER!!!!
TAKE THAT BILLY!!!:p
sue-katt2 Wrote:Big Grin YEAH BABY!!!!!
NOW .....I HOPE THIS VCU "WINNING SHOT "CLIP REPLACES THE OLD WINNING SHOT OVER THE UK WILDCATS!!!! LOL
YEAR AFTER YEAR DURING MARCH MADNESS WE UK FANS HAVE TO ENDURE THIS CLIP AND BILLY PACKER!!!!
TAKE THAT BILLY!!!:p

Yesterday at Rupp they showed that shot. What kind of person would do that? lol Especially at Rupp. It sure did not get any cheers...
Wasnt that a great game, i love to see duke get beat. At anything, from horshoes to tidlywinks, that makes my entire tournament fulfilling. Now if uk can win a game, it will be even better
15thRegionX Wrote:Yesterday at Rupp they showed that shot. What kind of person would do that? lol Especially at Rupp. It sure did not get any cheers...
they showed it 3 times!!!! i was yelling my head off lol
Fire coach K.
nice to see you found the right thread to post on ole benchwarmer.
windmill Wrote:nice to see you found the right thread to post on ole benchwarmer.

Don't get me started.