Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS student section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know how it feels to be treated bad by the JBS students it happened to Estill last year at Regions. The cheerleaders were spit on and called very bad names. The Estill sponsors tried talking to the sponsor and she was very unconcerned and so then she went to an administator ( I do not know who) and got no results. The police had to come stand by the cheerleaders the whole second half of the Estill JBS game. This should not be allowed and it does no good to contact that school.:mad: we tried that route.. I am not bashing JBS I just think this shouldn't be allowed by any school.
You are crazy lol..I really do not remember this happening. And I'm sure if you went to our principal SOMETHING was done about it. He does not let us act this way.
No Hollister I am not crazy this did happen and I said I was not sure who the sponsor talked with. But nothing was done and the police did come and stand with the cheerleaders the second half of the game.
I am the first to say I love it when the students get involved in the game because sometimes I wish our students were more into the games. But when the cheerleaders have to stand in front of the opposing team and they spit and call them names I think that is getting just a liitle to involved:Cheerlead
LOL.. I'm sorry cheerforblue, I dont see this one happening. The JBS princpal would have had said something to the students for doing that. JBS doesnt even have a student section. I went to the Knott Central and JBS game when they played first in the season, and they didnt have a student section. Could have been students from Knott Central, Hazard, PCC that did that. Ive seen people try to make other ppl look bad.
airball3 Wrote:LOL.. I'm sorry cheerforblue, I dont see this one happening. The JBS princpal would have had said something to the students for doing that. JBS doesnt even have a student section. I went to the Knott Central and JBS game when they played first in the season, and they didnt have a student section. Could have been students from Knott Central, Hazard, PCC that did that. Ive seen people try to make other ppl look bad.
No wrong again I was there saw it............believe what you want but it was one of the most miserable nights that our cheer squad had all nite and you think Hazard was cheering for JBS? And they were wearing shirts with JBS and even the Burger King was there lol
The way I read this is that it happened last year. This is not something for a public forum. If there was or is a problem take it to the administration.

CLOSED!
Midee1 Wrote:The way I read this is that it happened last year. This is not something for a public forum. If there was or is a problem take it to the administration.

CLOSED!

did that no results!