Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UMass Wins In OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UMass just beat Alabama by two on a shot with 2 seconds in the OT.Now they face the mighty Mountaineers of West virginia!!:letsparty
Great game. The shot at the end of regulation was eerily similar to the UK Miss. St game. Minus the lane violation
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:Great game. The shot at the end of regulation was eerily similar to the UK Miss. St game. Minus the lane violation
Boy it was Coach Owens.
Go get WVU . Show them how good of a Coach you are Travis Ford.
I thought the comment by the broadcaster last
night about how UMASS and Alabama demonstrated
within that game why they weren't in the field of
65 was interesting: at times playing like a NCAA tourney
worthy team, but then going through stretches where
they looked very average....glad that UK didn't get
hung by the committee on that analysis...because, it
sure is accurate...
Great Game I Watched It All The Way.
This was a great game!!!
If UMASS would upset WV and it would be an upset Batbuff,,the only good thing would be that Travis is their coach.I do like him.
When does UMass play West Virginia?
I don't really know who to root for. The Mountaineers right across the border, or the Kentucky Boy Travis Ford..I might not be crazy about the team, but I love Ford. So I'll be pulling for UMass in this one.
It was an awesome game, the Lasme from UMASS is a beast of a player.
I really think Travis Ford is one of the best young coaches in the game and not just saying that because he played at UK!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I really think Travis Ford is one of the best young coaches in the game and not just saying that because he played at UK!

I agree, he is a great coach and has a great road ahead of him.