Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mountaineers out!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WVU was left out of the ncaa tournament
Well Im disappointed but the sun will rise in the morning.Maybe they could make a run in the NIT and win 25 games this year.?Wait till next year!!
I posted too black and gold but didnt see you had posted.Well maybe a run in the NIT.Still a great season for a young team!!
i was really thinkin the same thing and thought about posting a thread. I think she should have been in, but hopefully they willl win the NIT.
i sure hope so
I figured they would get in, I am disappointed to they didnt get in.
when do they tell who is in the nit
9:00 pm on espn 1 or 2 not sure.
Hopefully they will be making another trip to MSG here in the next few weeks.
I hope they have a different clock man,,,the one who ran the clock for the Louisville game flat out stole that one for Pitino!!
Old school Dawg Wrote:I hope they have a different clock man,,,the one who ran the clock for the Louisville game flat out stole that one for Pitino!!

lol, yeah I would have to agree with ya on that one. They gave it to L'ville.
I think they should of made it
rly -omg-= they was awesome
Well being the Marshall fan that I am, I hope they lose every game they ever play! I was for WVU in sports and didn't really care about the rivalry between the two schools until MU and WVU played in football. I was unfortunate enough to make the trip to Mo-town in September and have never been treated so awful in my life! I knew we would get smacked but all I was trying to do was support my team, and my family and I were called every name under the sun, with people standing in our faces and yelling obscenities. Needless to say I'll never go back, and I loathe the mounties!

I'd rather be a QUEER than a MOUNTAINEER!
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:Well being the Marshall fan that I am, I hope they lose every game they ever play! I was for WVU in sports and didn't really care about the rivalry between the two schools until MU and WVU played in football. I was unfortunate enough to make the trip to Mo-town in September and have never been treated so awful in my life! I knew we would get smacked but all I was trying to do was support my team, and my family and I were called every name under the sun, with people standing in our faces and yelling obscenities. Needless to say I'll never go back, and I loathe the mounties!

I'd rather be a QUEER than a MOUNTAINEER!
I am still a diehard MU fan and I love the EERS too sc cards fanatic.Shucks pal I grew up 45 miles from Morgantown until we moved to Louisa when I was 15.I didnt like the shirts that said I WOULD RATHER HAVE A SISTER IN A WHOREHOUSE THAN A BROTHER GOING TO MARSHALL,,I hope the game in Huntington doesnt have marshall fans wearing crap like that.SC Cards I think a person might have had to live near both schools like me to love both.I hate it when my family up in New Martinsville think im a traitor for loving Marshall.I got 2 emails from Phil ratliff and he cant get any extra tickets for the mu wv game so Im buying two season tickets.I wore a marshall jacket and a west virginia shirt.
I liked WVU's team. They won me over with Pittsnoggle and Gatsby.
thetribe Wrote:I liked WVU's team. They won me over with Pittsnoggle and Gatsby.
Same here! Pittsnoggle was just awesome!