Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #8 UK versus #9 Villanova
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
not a bad game winner gets Kansas
this sucks, i didnt want them to have a 8 seed. But should be a good 1st round game.
ifUK gets by nova kansas will beat us so look for uk to take a 2nd rd exit of the ncaa tournament
We should get by Nova. Then we have to play Kansas, ughhh.
Black and Gold Wrote:ifUK gets by nova kansas will beat us so look for uk to take a 2nd rd exit of the ncaa tournament
Then maybe not!!:Cheerlead
Black and Gold Wrote:ifUK gets by nova kansas will beat us so look for uk to take a 2nd rd exit of the ncaa tournament
And the surprise is??? Smile
'Nova switches defense some and
can really score the ball. If UK goes
on one of our patented "Tubby droughts"
and doesn't score for three or four minutes,
we won't win this game...a 1st round exit...
And isn't it just wonderful that we get to
watch Rick Pitino and UL play at Rupp,
probably after we've pulled a "one and
done"....
I think Nova wins this game if UK plays like they did in the second half of the Mississippi State game
When is the game? Well at least a Wildcat team will win this one...........
Those guys announcing the pairings, well Clark Kellogg I believe was quick to say Villanova would beat Kentucky.I dont think he likes us.
Nova is too athletic for Kentucky IMO! Reminds me of Memphis!
Villanova all the way.
Did they play once this year in a tournament, but im going with Ky by 5
My money is on the Wildcats. No but really if UK loses in the first round I will for sure give up on Tubby and the cats.
Kentucky-75
Villanova-62
I will be cheering for the Cats! Should be a good game though!
I think Seth Davis predicted 'Nova to beat UK. Which means absolutely nothing.
Hopefully they can win one and that will be it for the Cats this year. Just can't see them beating Kansas..
Villanova 72 UK 65
KY by 11
im gonna say the cats in this one
I hope they win but who knows?
if the Wildcats do not win then something is wrong!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:if the Wildcats do not win then something is wrong!

lmao, good one!
I like UK in the matchup. Villanova brings alot to the table with Curtis Sumpter (averages 17pts a game) and Scottie Reynolds. They've lossed to Xavier, Drexel, West Virginia, DePaul, Syracuse, Notre Dame, Pittsburgh, Georgetown(twice), and Marquette. Noticable victories are over Georgetown, Texas, Louisville, and Notre Dame. The Victories over Georgetown and Texas where in January. So thats really before the Longhorns and the Hoyas started clicking. I'm sticking with my blood and saying Kentucky wins!

Kentucky- 74
Villanova- 63
we can defiantely beat villanova. wont beat kansas. we can beat them but wont
NYY10 Wrote:Did they play once this year in a tournament, but im going with Ky by 5
that would be UK
bizmark Wrote:we can defiantely beat villanova. wont beat kansas. we can beat them but wont
We cant beat Villanova. Wont get a chance against Kansas. We cant beat them. We cant even beat Vandy.:redboxer:
Arbys Man Wrote:We cant beat Villanova. Wont get a chance against Kansas. We cant beat them. We cant even beat Vandy.:redboxer:
Vandy was a ranked team, villanova was not. i think we can beat anybody in the nation, but not if randolph morris plays with about as much energy as the the janitor, joe crawford takes ridiculous shots with three guys double his size in his face and sheray thomas gets lane violations during a possible game winning free throw
If UK beats Nova, it wouldn't surprise me if they can come out and give a good showing against Kansas. The key will be Randolph Morris' play.
Pages: 1 2 3