Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Selection Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What time does Selection Sunday start, I can't find it at all?
6 pm on CBS
And I have to work at the radio station tonight! This will be the first ever selection sunday Ive ever missed! Bummer.
Bracket time! March Madness, my favorite month just for the sole reason of basketball.
Yepp, favorite time of year for me! Next best thing to Christmas! lol.
-STATS- Wrote:Yepp, favorite time of year for me! Next best thing to Christmas! lol.

AMEN
If the Cats get in"because of who they are,,should my Mountaineers get in for winning 22 games with almost all new faces?I would love to see a Ky vs. West Virginia game?
NYY10 Wrote:AMEN
It is except when I got home from church I had no teams playing for any tournament championships.Today has been a long day!!
Old school Dawg Wrote:If the Cats get in"because of who they are,,should my Mountaineers get in for winning 22 games with almost all new faces?I would love to see a Ky vs. West Virginia game?

Yeah WVU should get in. But what the bracketologist are saying is that there might be a possible 1st round match-up between UK and DUKE. IMO, West Virginia will get a 6-10 seed. They are a tough team to deal with and Belein will have them playing come next week when the madness begins.
Florida Kansas UNC and Ohio State are all #1 seeds with florida being #1 overall
Black and Gold Wrote:Florida Kansas UNC and Ohio State are all #1 seeds with florida being #1 overall

Dang, didnt think UF would get a 1 seed.