Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps Dance Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good job tonight Phelps dance team . But you always do.
we watched them tonight at the valley/pikeville game... and all agreed that they are awesome!!!
I was diggin the dude that was dancing. He was awesome. It must take a lot of guts for a guy to get out there and do that with alot of girls. He had the moves for sure though.
They are awesome, IMO they are by far the most entertaining in this area!
Brittany0121 Wrote:I was diggin the dude that was dancing. He was awesome. It must take a lot of guts for a guy to get out there and do that with alot of girls. He had the moves for sure though.

Thank you so much! yeah it does take alot of guts, and sure enough i have them! lol. But yeah thats for all the wonderful comments!

=]
I agree..I think yall are really good!
I was able to see this squad perform at the Expo center. Great music, fast paced routine A top notch squad. You can tell they put alot of work and heart into their squad. Keep up the wonderful work.
I am from Hazard and have never seen the dance team but my friend has and she says they are awesome!!!!
they are great and work really hard.
Phelps_Dancer!!!!! Wrote:Thank you so much! yeah it does take alot of guts, and sure enough i have them! lol. But yeah thats for all the wonderful comments!

=]

Youre welcome! I was on the SV dance team when I was in high school, but I sure never had those moves! Wink
Sorry I did not get to see Phelps at the Expo center but I did watch a video on youtube and they look great. Dancing seems to be picking up in the 15th region and that is great. I did see a couple of other dance teams and they were good as well. Mag. Co had a very good team. To all the dancers in the 15th region, keep up the good work.
Thanks for all the positive comments... those girls do work hard and deserve EVERYthing they have won!! IMO... MORE....LOLOL..... Kudo's also to Donathon..... loved the article!!!! Smile