Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What will be UKs Seed??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What seed will UK get tomm?
Lunardi projects Kentucky as a 9 seed playing 8 seeded Duke in Chicago in the first round of the tourney. If this is correct, looks as if Tubb's a one-and-doner. Kentucky can't match Duke's intensity and aggressiveness.
Very True. I kinda would like to see Uk play EKU. It would be a good game
My guess would be a 9 seed and UK would play Butler. The Duke match would be very interesting, Ive been thinking about that match up for a few weeks now, as both teams struggled the last month of the season.
I also say a 9 seed. It would be pretty cool if UK played Duke first rd. It would be strange to see either team playing a very difficult game in the 1st rd.
#1 in the NIT. LOL
First Time Caller Wrote:Lunardi projects Kentucky as a 9 seed playing 8 seeded Duke in Chicago in the first round of the tourney. If this is correct, looks as if Tubb's a one-and-doner. Kentucky can't match Duke's intensity and aggressiveness.

That would be unreal. To see UK and Duke, in the first round of the NCAA Tourney, as 8 and 9 seeds. WOW:confused:
DevilsWin Wrote:#1 in the NIT. LOL
they couldnt get a #1 seed in the NIT
9 seed, and sadly I don't think UK will make it past the first and definitely not the second round.
I think theyll get an 8 seed, which wouldnt matter if it is an 8 or 9..and I would be surprised if they had Duke an 8 or 9..I see Duke a 6 just because well....they are Duke, and theres no way theyll be seeded that low. The NCAA will take care of the Dukies. UK will be an 8, and play a tough mid pack Big East or Big 10 team IMO..which wont bode well for them.
First Time Caller Wrote:Lunardi projects Kentucky as a 9 seed playing 8 seeded Duke in Chicago in the first round of the tourney. If this is correct, looks as if Tubb's a one-and-doner. Kentucky can't match Duke's intensity and aggressiveness.

What site do you get this off of?
NYY10 Wrote:What site do you get this off of?

Probably ESPN.com, thats were Lunardi is at.
uk is 8 plays #9 villanova
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I think theyll get an 8 seed, which wouldnt matter if it is an 8 or 9..and I would be surprised if they had Duke an 8 or 9..I see Duke a 6 just because well....they are Duke, and theres no way theyll be seeded that low. The NCAA will take care of the Dukies. UK will be an 8, and play a tough mid pack Big East or Big 10 team IMO..which wont bode well for them.

You hit that one on the money with duke getting the 6th seed