Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: question to ponder??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if ur son was a really great basketball player and had recruits goin crazy after him, and say bobby knight and john chaney wanted him..would u send him to knight or chaney.....remember only those to guys or would u just make them go to a smaller school???
That's easy if it were only those two then he would be headed to the Red Raiders. At least Knights program is still in and out of the top 25.
I would let him make the choice.. Both coaches are tough, but it's D-1.. No way would he go to a smaller school, where there probably isn't no chance of him being able to get payed to play.
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:I would let him make the choice.. Both coaches are tough, but it's D-1.. No way would he go to a smaller school, where there probably isn't no chance of him being able to get payed to play.

agreed...money and reputation is probly what decides it for most college recruits
i would rather have hime play for knight because he would be able to teach him skills he can us on t next lvl such as NBA
Good uestion tho?
I would have to say Knight, not being racist or anything, but does John Chaney let white people play on his team?
Yes I've seen a few white kids on the team over the years.
didnt know, appreciate the info.
well if it were me id rather play for Bob Knight
IMO he is one of the best ppl to ever coach the game!
i woul let them pick. i wouldnt make them do anything. personally i would play for Knight any day over Cheney
so im guessing no one would have a problem sending there pretend kid to the 2 most controversial basketball coaches who people have questioned....impressed by everyone...lol
well i would want them to play for Bob Knight because 3 little numvers 850 and what does john chaney have
I would make him go to Knight. that way he would be disiplined