Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: N.C. State -85 Duke-80 F\OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Duke gets bounced out of the first round of the ACC Tournament Smile

GO CATS !!!!!!!!
NC State 85 - Duke 80.

Where will Duke be ranked in the NCAA.
March Madness is already crazy right now!! I love it!
Beef Wrote:NC State 85 - Duke 80.

Where will Duke be ranked in the NCAA.

3rd
Duke is amazingly overrated. They finished 7th in the acc, lose in the first round of the tourney. They have won one game that could be considered solid all year and that was against BC. Duke should not be ranked and deserve MAYBE a 5 or 6 seed and probably wont make it to the sweet 16.
i love it
Good job NC State....
Possibly an 8 v. 9 UK Duke first rounder??
i would love that
Congrats NC State.
corndog23 Wrote:Possibly an 8 v. 9 UK Duke first rounder??
Man that'd be great!
NC STATE has had a roller coaster ride this year!~ Sure hate this DUKIES!!!! LOL!
Sheww, they'd bring in the money...I like everyone else that would be great..Hopfully no more cheapshots by that punk Henderson @ Duke.
Moe Wrote:Sheww, they'd bring in the money...I like everyone else that would be great..Hopfully no more cheapshots by that punk Henderson @ Duke.

LOL, are people seriously still talking ab out this?
Perfect day almost a Kentucky win and a Duke loss.
Got to love dUKe getting beat.
what a great day Duke,Tennessee gets beat and UK wins.
Cant believe they really lost this game, and cant believe what a season they are having jus isnt a duke season and it'll be the 1st time in a while Duke will be an 8,9,or 10 season in the NCAA, Cant wait till it starts i love this time of year but i would say Duke is deff a 1st rounder or 2nd.

I would Love to see that
That would be awesome.
yes love to see duke lose!!!
i hope the cats get them first round !!