Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gregg Doyel Has No Love For Duke's Mike Krzyzewski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm onto you, Mike Krzyzewski. I see exactly what you're doing, and it's brilliant. You are brilliant. Diabolical and infuriating, but brilliant.

Now then, enough talking to you. The rest of this column is written for everyone else, because everyone else needs to understand just how cold, how calculating, you really are.

Click here for the entire article

Didn't Coach K once say in one of his many commercials "I'm not a basketball coach. I'm a leader who just happens to coach basketball"? I don't thing Gregg Doyel would agree with that...or may others either. Coach K has been exposed.
Who cares about Gregg Doyel? He isnt the best coach ever.
Coach K is not the best coach ever. How in Gods name can u even think that?
Arbys Man Wrote:Who cares about Gregg Doyel? He isnt the best coach ever.

:confused: :zzz: Are you saying Coach K is the best coach ever?
Arbys Man Wrote:Who cares about Gregg Doyel? He isnt the best coach ever.

I'm not sure I completely understand this comment......:confused:
I really like this article. If coach K can go thru the Leattner stomp and this ordeal without any punishing besides NCAA regulations, he a bad person.
I have seen the play a million times, Henderson did it on purpose. IF he was actually tryin to block the ball, his eyes would have been on the ball, not Hansroughs head. Had he been tryin to block the ball, his arm would have been extended. He threw an elbow like you would see in the UFC.