Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 26 Boyle County 9 (D2 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Good job Hounds!!! Way to represent that redhound pride. Future is bright for the Hounds!

Boyle co also has a bright future. I’m still amazed at that damn kicker. No words for him. Just wowwwwwwwwww!! That #8 is gonna be a pretty good ball player for you on the next level as well
kicker is for real, no doubt about it. 51, 39, and I can't remember other one. Our defense was the difference. The starting squad didn't allow a touchdown all weekend against some good offenses
What was the link to watch that game gut
Go to YouTube and type in prepspin. It’s on their channel.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:What was the link to watch that game gut

Search prepspin on YouTube. Then go to their live channel or search for corbin
You can just type in kymsfa and it bring all of them up
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:kicker is for real, no doubt about it. 51, 39, and I can't remember other one. Our defense was the difference. The starting squad didn't allow a touchdown all weekend against some good offenses

Oh yea, D is for real! Hell the subs only allowed 8 against TK
Sad day when I gotta cheer for Corbin. Good to see Boyle learn the kymsfa is for real. Hope ya won your conference
AngryMob Wrote:Sad day when I gotta cheer for Corbin. Good to see Boyle learn the kymsfa is for real. Hope ya won your conference

Don't worry they did, first loss of the season.
AngryMob Wrote:Sad day when I gotta cheer for Corbin. Good to see Boyle learn the kymsfa is for real. Hope ya won your conference

And glad we gained another hater........what a homer!

Congrats to the hounds just got done watching the game and looked like a pretty good game. Looks like Boyle needs to work on tackling a little more than trick plays but the high school will get that worked out. Hope both teams remain in the same classes through the next few years could see some great match ups.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Don't worry they did, first loss of the season.

werent u one of the very ones that chirped for years about if boyle played in it theyd win it not a real state championship your confeerence is just as good....... we see how that went...... just making sure u remember what yall said
Corbin is very solid all over. Longmire hurt us all day with that 10ft stride.We just turned the ball over too much to give us a chance. Congrats to Corbin!
BCFF Wrote:Corbin is very solid all over. Longmire hurt us all day with that 10ft stride.We just turned the ball over too much to give us a chance. Congrats to Corbin!

Thanks, TL is a heck of a ball player. But that #8 you all had is no slouch! Can’t wait to see all of these kids on Friday nights! Still can’t get over the kicker you have. No words. Congrats to you guys too
Boyle has one hell of a team this year. Corbin is just on a different level, but I came away really impressed with the Rebels (Eagles). The kid running the ball was a phenomenal player. Of course the Kicker and QB were great players too. I could go on and on, but don’t want to keep typing. Congrats on a great year and Coach Smith has to be smiling at what is coming up.
Boyle finished the season at 16-1 pretty good season, but it's hard to win 'em all .
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boyle finished the season at 16-1 pretty good season, but it's hard to win 'em all .
Boyle's freshman team lost? My remark was sarcastic, but I really was rooting you on.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boyle finished the season at 16-1 pretty good season, but it's hard to win 'em all .

Can I at least get a bossdaddy was right we haven’t seen a team like Corbin. Also in search of wiener snchitzel, he is M I A. I am not trying to be a jerk between the two of you there has been threads closed if anyone questions the greatness of Boyle. Boyle was better than I gave them credit and now I am taking the high road by saying it, the score was within a few points of what I said it would be after I took Boyle serious. I knew they had a good kicker so I said they will score six, I missed on it he was a great kicker and nailed the 51 yarder that gave me a ulcer. Good luck in the future and best of wishes to Boyle and hope everyone made the trip back safe and accident free.
I hope the dads who were on the fence during their game with Barret who were saying they needed to hurry and get their game over with so they could go swim, got the chance to swim after getting beat in the finals. The 8th grade group lost 4 games in two years, 3 of those to northern Pulaski and one to an out of state team. And it was a joy to get to see them AND the 7th grade team go out and earn TWO state championships.
This was a great game. Corbin bent but didn't break. The kicker for boyle is legit and should progress well to be top kicker in HS.

Hopefully, the studs from these teams come out Saturday (11/4) at Cambellsville for the tryouts for All stars and FBU teams.
Coach_Lockwood Wrote:This was a great game. Corbin bent but didn't break. The kicker for boyle is legit and should progress well to be top kicker in HS.

Hopefully, the studs from these teams come out Saturday (11/4) at Cambellsville for the tryouts for All stars and FBU teams.

I am very interested to see how many kids from Boyle come out, a few of those kids are really good basketball players so I expect them to give up football for the year and move on. Chuck Smith is big supporter of the kids playing all sports because the sports can't be good without the best players playing all the sports.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:I hope the dads who were on the fence during their game with Barret who were saying they needed to hurry and get their game over with so they could go swim, got the chance to swim after getting beat in the finals. The 8th grade group lost 4 games in two years, 3 of those to northern Pulaski and one to an out of state team. And it was a joy to get to see them AND the 7th grade team go out and earn TWO state championships.

Also would like to add that the northern game I feel might have went differently had we not had played maryville Tn two days before in a mud bowl. Our kids past there threshold of fatigue that week, against northern we barely made it off the bus. Northern was for real and was fresh might have made some difference maybe not but they are a really strong and talented as Pulaski always is. I have nothing but respect for northern I have a little cousin who is a junior there now and I know about there football program history so you can’t ever say things would have been different but you can ask what if. The same guy was also shouting in the big red section about how they should just go ahead and give them the trophy and how Boyle had 3 d1athletes. That is where my d1 comment came from in the thread that got closed
Not a better feeling than bringing home to state championships. But a close second would be making these arrogant crap talking parents eat crow!
Does the kid from Boyle kick off a tee on field goals?
Is that legal in middle school?

Thats a big difference
Pretty sure he uses a kicking block. It's legal on all levels.
On tv it looked like he was using a block. It’ll give him some extra “uummff” on it but still impressive none the less
A block is perfectly fine. I had seen someone mentioned they thought it was a tee.
Congrats to Hounds. Future is bright at Corbin
It's only getting better for Corbin.
Wait until this 6th grade class comes up next year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It's only getting better for Corbin.
Wait until this 6th grade class comes up next year.

Good group of kids in the pipeline?
Pages: 1 2