Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin vs. Boyle County (D2 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP) 10/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
Can't wait. This should be a real slobbernocker.
Corbin headhunting and trophy holding Sunday. 28-6 corbin. Boyle has a good kicker and he kicks two field goals.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Corbin headhunting and trophy holding Sunday. 28-6 corbin. Boyle has a good kicker and he kicks two field goals.

Lol! You're right about one thing, we do have a good kicker.
I think corbin will be to much for them. But it won’t be a blow out by any means. Went back and watched them online. That #8 you have has some great speed. But the thing that impressed me the most about him was his vision, you can’t teach that, and he has it. They’ll score some points on us but our offense is just to much for them I believe. I’ll go with corbin 32 Boyle 14. Good luck to your kids. It’ll be something they never forget!
I think it'll be a tight game that goes down to the wire. I think Boyle will test Corbin both offensively and defensively and Corbin will do the same to Boyle. It'll be a slobber knocker that will be fun to watch late. I think the difference will be that Corbin has had to fight to win games late this year where Boyle hasn't. I think the final score is 30-24 hounds on top.
Boy if Boyle wins there's going to be a lot of crow to eat for you Corbin fans.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boy if Boyle wins there's going to be a lot of crow to eat for you Corbin fans.

And vise versa if Corbin has little trouble...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And vise versa if Corbin has little trouble...
please Clarify I haven't read a post from any Boyle fan predicting a win on this thread.
What time does this game kick off?
I think Corbin will control the clock and win this game 28 to 14
Jack Lambert Wrote:What time does this game kick off?

11am. Go Boyle!
Jack Lambert Wrote:please Clarify I haven't read a post from any Boyle fan predicting a win on this thread.

That's why I said "if Corbin has little trouble"
Jack Lambert Wrote:Boy if Boyle wins there's going to be a lot of crow to eat for you Corbin fans.

I like mine extra well serve it up
Corbin scores first 6-0 707 left first
Interception hounds ball
Corbin punt and then interception corbin ball
Field goal Boyle. 6-3 corbin
Boyle recovers kick there ball
6-6 Boyle another field goal
Corbin scores with 31.3 12- 6 corbin
51 yard fg for boyle.....

woww
A 51 yrd field goal by Boyle!! Yes 51 yd in middle school. Corbin leads 12-9
Field goal Boyle 12-9 corbin
51 yard FG for Boyle

Corbin 12
Boyle 9

Boyle hanging tough but cant find the endzone. Theyre limiting corbin though and eating clock.
Boyles middle school kicker is better than almost every high school kicker in the state.
Hound05 Wrote:A 51 yrd field goal by Boyle!! Yes 51 yd in middle school. Corbin leads 12-9

I'm at a loss for his first name right now, but his dad is a former NFL kicker for the Seattle Sea Hawks.
Signed that kicker now Kentucky :Cheerlead
Jack Lambert Wrote:I'm at a loss for his first name right now, but his dad is a former NFL kicker for the Seattle Sea Hawks.

Jackson?
TD Corbin
Pages: 1 2