Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 28, Hazard 6 (3rd/4th grade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from last night. This game was over early, as Valley sprinted out to a 22-0 lead in the first quarter and cruised from there. After a long drive that ate up the entire 3rd quarter and part of the 4th, SV scored their final touchdown to make it 28-0. Mostly backups played after that, and Hazard scored their lone TD with less than a couple minutes to go.

I have not been posting scores from this team during the season because I didn't want to clutter the middle school page with a bunch of elementary threads. But with this being their last game, I decided to post it.

Shelby Valley's 3rd/4th grade team ends a very successful year with a record of 10-3. Along with this win over Hazard, Valley defeated Paintsville, Martin Co, Johns Creek (twice), Mullins, Phelps, RW Combs, Jenkins, and MJ Potter. Their defense was especially strong, only allowing an average of less then 6 points per game, with 5 shutouts.

Great job Wildcats!