Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2nd Round D3 Playoffs Pikeville-8 Belfry-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final! Hard fought game by both teams! COUNTY CHAMPS!!!! HAIL PIKEVILLE!!!
County championship will be played Tuesday at PCCHS between Belfry and PC! No you’re not Pike Co. Champs you are Pike Co. “CHEATS”. Your lucky most teams gave in and played your program this season. Good luck against Paintsville lol
Sad Pikeville decided not to play in county championship game on Tuesday. But once again Pikeville show their true colors. Pike County should not have allowed them to play in county play this year.
I'm going to call you people a WAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance!!!Confusednicker:

Congrats young Panthers!!!:1:
jetpilot Wrote:I'm going to call you people a WAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance!!!Confusednicker:

Congrats young Panthers!!!:1:

Did u enjoy the game
AngryMob Wrote:Did u enjoy the game

I didn't get to go. Didn't realize it was played at Vipperman or I would have dropped everything and drove over to catch another game at that venue.
Congrats young Panthers. Strength of schedule, good coaching, and hard work paid off.TongueirateSho
coachitall Wrote:county championship will be played tuesday at pcchs between belfry and pc! No you’re not pike co. Champs you are pike co. “cheats”. Your lucky most teams gave in and played your program this season. Good luck against paintsville lol

😂😂😂😂😂😂
eastkypride Wrote:sad pikeville decided not to play in county championship game on tuesday. But once again pikeville show their true colors. Pike county should not have allowed them to play in county play this year.
😢😢😢😢
jetpilot Wrote:i'm going to call you people a waaaaaaaaaaambulance!!!Confusednicker:

Congrats young panthers!!!:1:

👍😂😂😂😂
COACHITALL Wrote:County championship will be played Tuesday at PCCHS between Belfry and PC! No you’re not Pike Co. Champs you are Pike Co. “CHEATS”. Your lucky most teams gave in and played your program this season. Good luck against Paintsville lol

Good Luck @ The Pike County Consolation Game!
COACHITALL Wrote:County championship will be played Tuesday at PCCHS between Belfry and PC! No you’re not Pike Co. Champs you are Pike Co. “CHEATS”. Your lucky most teams gave in and played your program this season. Good luck against Paintsville lol
Elaborate on cheats. You can’t and you know it.
PHSForever Wrote:Elaborate on cheats. You can’t and you know it.

Of course he can't. And the best part is I'll bet you $20 to a doughnut he typed that tear-filled post from
Wild, Wonderful...TongueirateSho
Not sad here! Actually could care less about the outcome. Just really think it’s sad Pikeville decided not to participate in county play after having there big donors threaten to quit sponsoring other county schools. Yes, Pikeville was clearly the better team and diff out coached Belfry during the game. Congrats on the W hopefully they will represent Pike County well at state.
Belfry has won their fair share of middle school rings and we will continue to get them at the high school!! We just figured we’d let Paintsville whoop you in middle school and High school on their ways to state title rings championships!
I have one question why did Belfry play in D3 this year after always being in D2?
Hey Jet why isn’t Pikeville not playing in the County championship? How can their be a county champ if all the schools in the county don’t participate? Why other schools would not play Pikeville in this County has to be an adult decision because the kids could care less they just want to play.
I forgot congratulations Pikeville on your win!!!!😂😂😂
COACHITALL Wrote:Belfry has won their fair share of middle school rings and we will continue to get them at the high school!! We just figured we’d let Paintsville whoop you in middle school and High school on their ways to state title rings championships!

Stay classy Coach!!!Confusednicker:
Patriot1 Wrote:Hey Jet why isn’t Pikeville not playing in the County championship? How can their be a county champ if all the schools in the county don’t participate? Why other schools would not play Pikeville in this County has to be an adult decision because the kids could care less they just want to play.

Don't know the answer Patriot maybe not enough days with the state playoffs...They played Tuesday and again Saturday and have another playoff game this week...Hail Pikeville can answer it. But Pikeville already beat all the county teams I think...
Yes they have at least the ones that would play them.
jetpilot Wrote:Don't know the answer Patriot maybe not enough days with the state playoffs...They played Tuesday and again Saturday and have another playoff game this week...Hail Pikeville can answer it. But Pikeville already beat all the county teams I think...

We kept getting jerked around about when the tournament was actually going to be played. First we were playing Pike Central @ Pikeville in the First Round of County on a Tuesday. Then we were told we were playing Valley @ Home on Thursday that same week. Then we were told that we couldn’t play till the next week due to fall break. Then the State Playoff Matchups were released with us playing Valley in the first round and Belfry waiting the winner. Then we were told at one point the organizers of the County Tournament (I use the term organizers loosely) were considering not even playing the County Tournament because of how we all were matched up in the State Playoffs. I can’t confirm this, but was told that Belfry and Valley weren’t very happy with how this was turning out either. If that’s true. Who could blame them? Finally, a decision was made to just focus on the State Playoffs. We have nothing left to prove as far as who the best team in Pike County is this year. ON TO THE REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!
jetpilot Wrote:I didn't get to go. Didn't realize it was played at Vipperman or I would have dropped everything and drove over to catch another game at that venue.

You missed a good one! Physical game by both teams and an awesome atmosphere!
COACHITALL Wrote:Belfry has won their fair share of middle school rings and we will continue to get them at the high school!! We just figured we’d let Paintsville whoop you in middle school and High school on their ways to state title rings championships!

Ohhhh, I get it, so you LET US WIN?.....That’s a bold strategy, let’s see if it pays off for you......
EastKyPride Wrote:Sad Pikeville decided not to play in county championship game on Tuesday. But once again Pikeville show their true colors. Pike County should not have allowed them to play in county play this year.

You and I both know that NOBODY was happier that we decided not to play than the Pike County BOE. If we won the tournament, that would’ve made them look even more silly than they already do over this boycott BS....
yeah right for some reason pike county boe bends over backwards to accommodate Pikeville but nevertheless the better team won we can handle them winning twice in 12 years I guess
Pikeville has a fine team a few kids that will see many years of PT and belfry got better all year long
I personally think to be the best you have to beat the best. Clearly Pikeville is the best team in county this year. But now we don't have a true championship game. I would have loved to see a rematch between Belfry and Pikeville. I thought it was a great game! How many middle schools game will have a crowd like Saturday night? Not many at all and the fans made the game even better. I don't think the BOE was totally wrong for the boycott and you know that as well. I can but I wont go into details about that.
EastKyPride Wrote:I personally think to be the best you have to beat the best. Clearly Pikeville is the best team in county this year. But now we don't have a true championship game. I would have loved to see a rematch between Belfry and Pikeville. I thought it was a great game! How many middle schools game will have a crowd like Saturday night? Not many at all and the fans made the game even better. I don't think the BOE was totally wrong for the boycott and you know that as well. I can but I wont go into details about that.
It was an electric atmosphere no doubt! I’ll never agree with the “Lets ignore them and maybe they’ll go away” philosophy adopted by the county schools...It sends the wrong message and flies in the face of everything sports is supposed to teach these kids about life....
Can someone elaborate on what this supposed ignoring of Pikeville was this year by the County schools? What was the reason for it? I DO know that there were several messages about changes in game times and days for the games. That much I can confirm is true.
Pages: 1 2