Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why cheerleading drama???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just really curious about something......why is there so much drama in cheerleading??? I mean there isnt all this on the girls basketball teams and they are very competitive also...So why is it so mean in cheerleading????
I don't know. But it seems that any sport that is judged (ie. figure skating, cheerleading, etc.) has more of this type attitude. I guess it is because you can't settle it on the floor in interactive competition. Just a guess!! I really don't know though.
I can agree with both of you all... although after reading a few threads, in various forums, there seems to be a healthy level of intensity in all facets of athletic "competition". I also understand the power of the written word... someone can say something verbally and because of "tone" and "inflection" the impact is totally different from the impact of a written message in black and white.
i think its because its so competitive
and everyone has to be the best but idk!
:0]
Yeah, cheerleading is really competitive, and everybody makes perceptions about other squads before they even see them compete!!!!