Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southern Football down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's is Southern record this yr. I know they are down big time. Why has the program changed so much. I know some of the feeder youth teams are down as well. They're struggling at the youth level do to the coaches. You have people that don't know how to coach. A team that has more fumbles in a game than yrds. Other coaches out their thinking they know because they play it on a t.v. game. I hope they get some change or high school in the future will struggle a lot.
I’m assuming Southern Pulaski?

If so, here’s my two cents. The best 2 teams in the Southern feeder system have been Oak Hill and Southern Elementary. They also get kids from Butnside and Nancy.

Sometimes, you run against some years that the talent pool is down but this year, the kids at Southern and Oak Hill will battle for that PCYFL crown. The balance of talent shifts from time to time.

It’s also hard to tell how to gauge what the middle school record might translate to the high school. If you compare the Northern teams record and how dominant they’ve been, it makes you scratch your head to how Pulaski County High School has a bad record this year and then compare the Southern middle teams and see the success that Southwestern is having.

The talent ebbs and flows. Southern Middle will be just fine.