Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: TOP 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Football Players in the State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for the TOP 6th, 7th & 8th Grade Football Players in the State :

Looking for those that can compete at the national level for the TEAM KENTUCKY team which will compete in the 2017 FBU National Tourney.

Tryouts will be OCT 22nd. Practices will be the weekends of Nov. 11, 18, & 25th. Tourney begins Dec. 1- 3 in Atlanta Georgia.

TRYOUTS: Campbellsville Durham Campus, 315 Roberts Road, Campbellsville KY 42718

They KYMSFA will take a 6th, 7th and 8th grade team.

Tryouts for 6th ( TEAM KY ONLY ): Oct 22, 2017 Registration at 10:00 am, Tryouts from 11:15am - 2:15 eastern time.

Tryouts for 7th ( TEAM KY & ALL STAR CLASSIC ):Nov. 4, 2017 Registration at 9:00am. Tryouts from 10:15 - 1:15 eastern time.

Tryouts for 8th ( TEAM KY & ALL STAR CLASSIC ): Nov 4, 2017 Registration 2:15pm. Tryouts from 3:15 pm - 6:15pm.
Marion Co has a very nice player in Markell Bell. Taylor has a couple in Oliver and Kaiden Smith, Oliver being on the FBU team the last 2 yrs and Smith who was a Starter last yr.
There is a 8th grade kid that i got to see 2 times this year play. He was at grant co.an is the qb. This kid is amazing. Ive seen alot of teams play this year an i havent seen a. A 8th grade qb touch him
Ryle 8th grade has fee really good players. Grant county has one of the spread qb i have ever seen play. Very smart an accurate
Belfry has a nice 8th grade lineman and Pikeville has a nice running back and quarterback. I believe a couple of them played for team Kentucky last year.
8th grader for elkhorn has a nice linebacker
Colby Eldridge from Perry County is a nice player. Big Fast Tailback/DB.
East KY Standouts that I've seen, sure there's many more I'm forgetting. FYI, Some of these kids I think have played team Ky and KyStars past few years.
8th Graders
#44 Belfry Lineman
#14 Shelby Valley Taylor TE (big fast kid)
#57 Pikeville L.Hammock NG/Lineman (hard nose kid very agile)
#8 Pikeville McMee QB (huge kid prob 6'2, 180)my guess prob top JrHigh QB in eastKy
#12 Paintsville TE/DE (Tall kid/athletic)
#69 Hazard DE/LB (big/athletic very physical)
#3 Hazard LB/RB (tall athletic physical)

7th Grade
#1 Paintsville Phelps RB/S (fast kid very athletic)
#32 Pikeville Wright LB/RB (heard has over 1,000yds rushing and 100 tackles in 1st 9 games)
#12 Pikeville Birchfield LB/WR (heard has close to 1,000yds receiving and 80 tackles in 1st 9 games)
#74 Letcher Central Lineman (very physical kid)

I hear there's a couple good 8th & 7th grade lineman at JCMS but haven't watched them play.
So just to be clear the tryouts for 6th grade are Oct 22 but 7th and 9th are Nov 4th?
EastKYProud Wrote:East KY Standouts that I've seen, sure there's many more I'm forgetting. FYI, Some of these kids I think have played team Ky and KyStars past few years.
8th Graders
#44 Belfry Lineman
#14 Shelby Valley Taylor TE (big fast kid)
#57 Pikeville L.Hammock NG/Lineman (hard nose kid very agile)
#8 Pikeville McMee QB (huge kid prob 6'2, 180)my guess prob top JrHigh QB in eastKy
#12 Paintsville TE/DE (Tall kid/athletic)
#69 Hazard DE/LB (big/athletic very physical)
#3 Hazard LB/RB (tall athletic physical)

7th Grade
#1 Paintsville Phelps RB/S (fast kid very athletic)
#32 Pikeville Wright LB/RB (heard has over 1,000yds rushing and 100 tackles in 1st 9 games)
#12 Pikeville Birchfield LB/WR (heard has close to 1,000yds receiving and 80 tackles in 1st 9 games)
#74 Letcher Central Lineman (very physical kid)

I hear there's a couple good 8th & 7th grade lineman at JCMS but haven't watched them play.

Seen all these kids play this year and all are as good as advertised. I’d also add Corbin Robinson #68, Pikeville 8th grade- Left Tackle- (6’1 260) 0 sacks and only 5 tackles for loss allowed in 9 starts. I also may or may not be related to him....😉
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Seen all these kids play this year and all are as good as advertised. I’d also add Corbin Robinson #68, Pikeville 8th grade- Left Tackle- (6’1 260) 0 sacks and only 5 tackles for loss allowed in 9 starts. I also may or may not be related to him....😉

That's awesome HP! When do they play next?
jetpilot Wrote:That's awesome HP! When do they play next?

Tuesday 7:00 @ Home vs Valley-First round of State Playoffs....You gonna be there jet?
6th grade
#3 South Floyd
#24 South Floyd
#23 South Floyd
Rockcastle has a good RT #64 Hamilton. Really good run blocker. Hard to say much about pass blocking since they don't throw much. Shaffer quick small flanker as well.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Tuesday 7:00 @ Home vs Valley-First round of State Playoffs....You gonna be there jet?

I will be there!:Cheerlead
jetpilot Wrote:I will be there!:Cheerlead
great! Game is @ 6!
Players in our conference that Ive seen that stand out....
7th grade:
they are twins from Clark-Moores #10 Cam Prewitt & #2 Cade Prewitt
both are quick and athletic and can hit QB/RB and Linebackers
these two are game changers for sure

8th grade:
#30 Chasteen kid can flat run the ball and runs hard
#29 Silas Shaffer
both from Rockcastle Co.

#40 Mathew Bryan from Clark Moores
#22 Snyder kid from Madison
ballard Wrote:Players in our conference that Ive seen that stand out....
7th grade:
they are twins from Clark-Moores #10 Cam Prewitt & #2 Cade Prewitt
both are quick and athletic and can hit QB/RB and Linebackers
these two are game changers for sure

8th grade:
#30 Chasteen kid can flat run the ball and runs hard
#29 Silas Shaffer
both from Rockcastle Co.

#40 Mathew Bryan from Clark Moores
#22 Snyder kid from Madison
Those two Rock boys are good. Dillingham #10 is good DB as well, and if you notice Chasteen get most of his yards running behind #64 Hamilton
#2 Jacob Butcher from Johnson County Middle is a great RB . He is a force to be reckoned with. This kid should be fun to watch in his upcoming years. He had 28 TD's for the season.
7th grade wise....Westport has 4 or 5 kids that were 6th grade FBU last year and are dominating everyone they play.

8th grade:
Farnsley has 2 killer athletes that are a must for FBU
Westport has a Athlete that was 7th FBU last year at WR and he should be again this year as 8th.
JCTMS has talent across the field and will have many tryout.
Newburg has a solid RB/LB that hopefully tries out.
Barret has a stud RB/DT that dominated last year on 7th grade FBU
Johnson Traditional has 2 nice athletes as well.

Lot of talent in JCPS this year. Hopefully they all make the trip to tryout and show what the city has to offer.
The grant co qb 12.# threw for 30 tds an about 1700 yards the last i heard . these two would make a heck of of a duo. I watched johson co play grant in playoffs both kids are very talented.
Corbin has the best defensive player in 8th #41 Reynolds kid had over 49 tackles first three rounds of playoffs.
Congratulations to Johnson County Middle School 8th grade team on being Div 1 State Champs... We all seen that coming from the beginning..They have alot of talent on that 8th team . From lineman to the backs.#2 Butcher is possibly the best back in the state . He was the prepspin.com MVP recipient. Congrats to him .
EastKyPride Wrote:Belfry has a nice 8th grade lineman and Pikeville has a nice running back and quarterback. I believe a couple of them played for team Kentucky last year.

Belfrey. Have a good player?!?! That's different. Confusednicker: Confusednicker: