Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU NCAA Bound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eastern Kentucky knocks off Austin Peay 63-62 tonight in the finals of the OVC Tournament. Congrats to the Colonels on a great season!
Congratulations EKU!!
WOOOO! Way to go EKU!
Way to go EKU!!!
GO EKU !!!!!
GO EKU !!!!!
congrats to eku
They almost lost it at the end but managed to hold on. Congrats EKU!
congrats EKU!!
Congrats to EKU!!
Congrats to EKU...Coach Neubauer (?) is taking
the West Virginia system and applying it...if
he stays in Richmond, EKU is going to be very
successful and fun to watch over the next
few years. My fear is that, like Travis Ford,
ESPN will interview him about getting to the
tournament and the like, and he will become
a hot item for more major college teams that
are searching for a coach.
Go Colonels!!
They gave me a scare in the second half...Dials fouling out really hurt. Congrats to the Colonels.
woo eku! hopefully if they play somewhere close they'll cancel classes so the students can go watch. i can only hope! lol
valleygirl56 Wrote:woo eku! hopefully if they play somewhere close they'll cancel classes so the students can go watch. i can only hope! lol

The 1st and 2nd rounds on the NCAA are during EKU's Spring Break.
congrats to EKU it was a good game good luck in NCAA.
Congrats EKU
On a side note, Johnson Central product Justin Woods is on this team. He walked on this season, congrats to the local kid.
They have got a really good young coach.He was a assistant to Beilein at WV.
Congrats Colonels!
Best new coach in the state of Ky
way to go eku
Congrats EKU!
They do have a great coach this year. Like thecavemaster I am hoping that someone doesn't try to take him away from the school because he has stepped in there and has shown that he knows how to run a good game of ball. I want to see how he fairs in the NCAA with his current players. It is way to early to make a prediction whether or not he will be scouted by other teams to coach, a reversal you could say, but I am really hoping that he stays with the Colonels for a long time. They deserve to have a great coach as much as the next person. Best of luck to them!